This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
PNY Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 32GB Item # 844282
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Store massive projects and plenty of media on this compact, high-speed data storage device
- Easily share media with colleagues or prospective business partners. Setting up a presentation becomes a quick and easy process with fast data transfer speeds.
- Capless design with a sliding collar protects the USB connector when it's not in use.
- ReadyBoost support improves the performance of your computer by increasing its memory without having to add RAM. (ReadyBoost is supported by Windows Vista and Windows 7 only.)
- USB 3.0 connectivity for fast transfers. Backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- 32GB capacity for portable storage of video, music and other data files.
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|manufacturer||PNY TECHNOLOGIES, INC.|
|Product Type||USB Drive|
|Product Name||32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|Show More ▾|
PNY’s Turbo Attaché 3 USB 3.0 is built for speed & convenience. Experience USB 3.0 next generation speed performance with transfer speeds up to 10x faster than USB 2.0. It's the perfect solution for easily storing and quickly transferring all your large documents, high-resolution photos, HD videos, and more. USB 3.0 offers the same ease-of-use and plug-and-play capabilities as previous generations of USB technologies, but with exceptional speed improvements. Designed for Reliable Portable Storage, PNY's Turbo Attaché 3 USB 3.0 Flash Drive is designed with convenience and portability in mind. The portable, light-weight Flash Drive incorporates a sliding collar cap less design that means for no more lost caps. This USB 3.0 Flash Drive is small in size, but big on performance!
*For Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage.