This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
LG 10,000 BTU 230v Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner - Cooler - 2872.10 W Cooling Capacity - 440 Sq. ft. Coverage - Yes - Remote Control - Yes - White Item # 847425
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Effectively cools area of up to 440 Sq. ft., this air conditioner is perfect for bedrooms
- With 3 fan speeds adjust the air flow to suit your needs
- Fits all existing wall openings, thus saving you from the trouble of hauling an air conditioner back and forth every year
- Keep your bedroom or office comfortable with its 2872.10 W cooling power
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|cooling capacity||9800 Btu|
|Number of Cool Settings||3|
|remote control included||Yes|
|room coverage||440.01 sq ft|
|energy saver feature||Yes|
|number of speed settings||3|
|dimensions||14-13/32 in. X 24 in. X 20-1/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|Product Type||Air Conditioner|
|Product Name||10,000 BTU 230v Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner|
|Maximum Air Flow||7079211.65|
|Hourly Energy Consumption for Cooling||920|
|Show More ▾|
Close VideoENERGY STAR® CERTIFIEDLG air conditioners have met the high standards of the ENERGY STAR® Program by designing products with advanced energy-efficient technologies.
*The Energy Guide label estimates how much energy the appliance uses, compares energy use of similar products, and lists approximate annual operating costs.**The estimated annual energy cost is based on a national average electricity cost of 13 cents per kWh and seasonal use of 8 hours a day over a 3-month period. Your exact costs will depend on local utility rates and the type and source of your energy.
Close VideoMaximum CoolingLG air conditioners provide exceptional cooling power that will keep you and your family cool, comfortable, and in control.
Close VideoMatch Room Size to BTUs/hrPicking the right home air conditioner is very easy with the right information. Before buying an air conditioner, find out how many BTUs you need.
Close VideoModern DesignMade to PerfectionLG air conditioners add powerful performance and stable durability to perfectly match your frame.
Close VideoEasy Installation and UsageLG air conditioners are designed for easy and efficient installation and come with a washable and reusable air filter.
This unit comes with our simple and convenient installation kit, so you can set up your air conditioner with ease.
Filter Check Reminder
The Clean Filter LED lights up to notify you that the filter needs to be cleaned.
Maintenance is easy: simply remove the filter and wash it.
Close Video3 in 1 OperationThe cool mode is ideal for powerful cooling and dehumidifying in hot days. In fan mode, the fan circulates air while dry mode is ideal for rainy and damp days.
Close VideoMaximum UsabilityOperate with LED display and simple selection control panel, up/down temperature adjustments, and fan speed selection, using the full-featured remote without leaving your bed, workspace, or couch.
24-hour On/Off Timer
Up to 24 hours of operation time can be set, so that your air conditioner turns off when you plan it to.
4-way Air Deflection
LG air conditioners deliver cool air to every corner of your room. The 4-way swing function blows the air quickly and efficiently in many directions.
If the power cuts off, your unit resume its previous operation shortly after the power is restored.
See all Specs
- Cooling BTU Performance9,500/9,800Est. Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.)450
- CEER10.6/10.6Dehumidification (Pts/hr)2.9
- ENERGY STAR®YesRefrigerantR32
- Noise Indoor dB (A) (High/Low)56/53Noise Outdoor dB (A) (High)65
- Dry Air Flow (CFM)250
- Shipping Dimension (WxHxD)27.72 x 17.41 x 22.41 inchProduct Dimension (WxHxD)24.00 x 14.41 x 20.09 inch
- Net Weight (lb)70Shipping Weight (lb)80
- Fan Speed Cooling3Fan Speed Only3
- Indoor Fan TypeTurboAir Deflection4-Way
- Energy Saver FunctionYesThermostat ControlThermistor
- Remote ControlYesCompressorRotary
- Air Discharge TypeTop DischargeChassis TypeTop Down
- Auto RestartYesOutdoor Vent / ExhaustYes
- Timer24 Hr, On/OffFilter Alarm FunctionYes
- Voltage / 60 Hz208/230 VCooling Power (W)890/920
- Cooling Current (A)4.5/4.2
- ColorWhiteInstallation KitYes
- Air FilterWashable