HP ProLiant DL580 G9 4U Rack Server - 4 x Intel Xeon E7-4850 v3 Tetradeca-core (14 Core) 2.20 GHz - 128 GB Installed DDR4 SDRAM - 12Gb/s SAS Controller - 0, 1, 10 RAID Levels - 4 x 1200 W Item # 847623
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Does your business demand fast insights, support for increased number of users and uncompromised availability? The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server is the 4S enterprise standard x86 server offering commanding performance, rock-solid reliability and availability, and compelling consolidation and virtualization efficiencies. Supporting Intel Xeon E7-4800/8800 v4/v3 processors, the HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 offers enhanced processor performance, up to 6 TB of memory, greater I/O bandwidth (9 PCIe 3.0 slots), and 12 Gb/s of SAS speeds. The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server has security and data protection features for system resiliency that your business can depend on, making it ideal for mission-critical enterprise, business intelligence, and database applications. Whether needed for highly virtualized or cloud based deployments, with intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE iLO4 your business can achieve agile and lower cost infrastructure management.
|controller type||12Gb/s SAS|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 16 MB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||1200 W|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||4|
|Number of Processors Installed||4|
|Number of Processors Supported||4|
|operating system details||none|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|Processor Core||Tetradeca-core (14 Core)|
|processor model||E7-4850 v3|
|processor speed||2.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL580 G9|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 10|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||128 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||Smart Array P830i with 4GB FBWC|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||No|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||116.56 lb|
|What's Included||ProLiant DL580 Gen9 E7-4850v3 4P 128GB-R P830i/4G 534FLR-SFP+ 1200W RPS Server; Rail Kit; Cable Management Arm; High-Voltage Server to PDU Power Cord|
|wired connectivity||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 E7-4850v3 4P 128GB-R P830i/4G 534FLR-SFP+ 4x1200W RPS Server
|Does your business demand fast insights, support for increased number of users and uncompromised availability? The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server is the 4S enterprise standard x86 server offering commanding performance, rock-solid reliability and availability, and compelling consolidation and virtualization efficiencies. Supporting Intel® Xeon® E7-4800/8800 v4/v3 processors, the DL580 Gen9 Server offers enhanced processor performance, up to 6 TBs of memory, greater IO bandwidth (9 PCIe Gen 3.0 slots), and 12 Gb/s of SAS speeds. The DL580 Gen9 Server has security and data protection features for system resiliency that your business can depend on. All, making it ideal for mission-critical enterprise, business intelligence, and database applications. Whether needed for highly virtualized or cloud based deployments, with intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE iLO4 your business can achieve agile and lower cost infrastructure management.|
Commanding Performance and Scalability
- The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server provides up to 26%1 increased processor performance with Intel Xeon E7-4800/8800 v4/v3 processors than the previous generation.
- HPE SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 6 TB DDR4 max capacity (96 DIMM slots) with speeds up to 2400MHz with up to 23%2 performance gain. Ideal for large-scale in-memory computing and virtualization.
- Comes standard with nine FL/FH PCIe 3.0 slots for GPGPUs and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or InfiniBand Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Faster access to your data with the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s SAS controller most suited to your environment. Additional support for HPE NVMe Mixed Use and Write Intensive PCIe Workload Accelerators.
Rock-solid Availability and Reliability
- The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server provides increased system availability and less need for service with advanced error recovery, error diagnosis, and built-in redundancy; all features of the DL580 Server Comprehensive Fault Management and Diagnostics.
- Improved reliability and data protection with HP Smart Array Controllers featuring HPE Secure Encryption and Advanced Data Mirroring, and HPE SmartDrive technology.
- Increased security with four new levels of Secure Boot3 with Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) mode.
- HPE Proactive Care Services helps customers prevent problems before they occur by integrating uptime and productivity into a personalized, simplified support experience.
Compelling Agility and Efficiencies for Scale-up Environments
- The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature ASHRAE A3 and A44 standards helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
- High efficiency redundant HPE Common Slot Power Supplies up 4x 1500W provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus), infrastructure power efficiencies with -48VDC input voltages and support for HPE Power Discovery Services.
- Customer-inspired and easily accessible features include: front access processor/memory drawer for ease of serviceability, hot pluggable fans and drives, optional SID for health and monitoring of components and Quick Reference code for quick access to product information.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update Solutions, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E7-4850 v3 (14 core, 2.2 GHz, 35 MB 115W)|
|Processor cache||35 MB L3|
|Processor core available||14|
|Processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||128 GB (8x 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||None included, external support only|
|Network controller||HPE FlexFabric 10 Gb 2 port 534FLR-SFP+ adapter|
|Storage controller||1 HPE Smart Array P830i/4 GB FBWC 12 Gbps SAS controller|
|Expansion slots||9 PCIe 3.0 slots, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||4 hot-plug fans (8 rotors with N+1 redundancy)|
|Power supply type||4 HPE 1200W common slot platinum hot-plug power supplies|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||4U|
|Included hard drives||None included, 5 SFF HDD/SSD drives supported|
|Infrastructure management||Standard: HPE iLO Management with Intelligent Provisioning and HPE OneView Optional: HPE iLO Advanced, HPE OneView Advanced, and HPE Insight Control|
|Memory slots||48 DIMM slots|
Up to 96 DIMM slots with 8 memory cartridges
|Memory protection features||
MCA Recovery Execution Path
Patrol and Demand Scrubbing
Memory Lock Step Mode
Memory Online Spare Mode
Advanced ECC and DIMM Address/Parity Protection