This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ViewSonic® 3D Ready Short Throw Full HD DLP Projector, PX706HD Item # 8479437
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy your favorite movies and games on the big screen with the 3D Ready Short Throw DLP Projector. With the help of a short throw lens, project a 100" image on your screen with ease, while the 3,000 lumen brightness provides bright imaging in most environments. The Projector 1080p HDTV 16:9 PX706HD has reduced input latency to deliver a lag-free experience, and the Full HD 1080p resolution ensures high-quality visuals.
- Projects a 100" image via a short throw lens.
- USB Type-C for video and power inputs.
- Reduced input latency delivers a lag-free experience.
- Full HD 1080p resolution offers high-quality visuals.
- 3,000 Lumens provides bright imaging in most environments.
- SonicExpert Technology.
|average lamp life||15000 hr|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||22,000:1|
|Maximum Image Size (Diagonal)||120 in.|
|Product Type||Multimedia Projector|
|Output Scan Format||1080p|
|Throw Type||Short Throw|
|Standard Mode Brightness||3000|
|Product Name||PX706HD DLP Projector|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Graphic Mode||Full HD|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||14400000|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Operating Power Consumption||310|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PX706HD 3000 Lumens 1080p Short Throw Home Theater and Gaming Projector with USB C
- SUPERSIZED MOVIES AND GAMES: Immersive theater-like experience in Full HD (1920x1080p) on a screen up to 300-inches
- CINEMATIC COLORS: Exclusive Color technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment
- SHORT THROW: With a short throw lens, this projector can be placed just inches away from a wall or screen to give you a huge image
- REDUCED INPUT LATENCY and Gaming Mode: Ideal for intense action-packed gaming, this projector delivers smooth images without delay
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Eco Mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000urs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, gaming consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, USB Type-C, and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX:PX706HD Projector, Power Cable, USB Type C Cable, and Remote Control
DescriptionFor convenient big screen gaming and entertainment, the ViewSonic® PX706HD projector delivers huge images in small spaces. With a short throw lens, this projector can be placed just a few feet away from a wall or screen, and project an immersive 100” image – making it perfect for big gaming sessions in smaller rooms. 3,000 lumens of brightness and Full HD 1920x1080 resolution provide vivid, ultra-sharp images and graphics, while an ultra-low input latency ensures faster frame-by-frame action and smooth gameplay without delay. What’s more, Full HD 3D compatibility lets you enjoy 3D movies and games, while an internal speaker delivers room-filling sound for an immersive audiovisual experience.
Automatic Vertical Keystone CorrectionVertical keystone correction helps eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Peace of MindViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.