Viewsonic PG705HD 3D Ready Short Throw DLP Projector - 1080p - HDTV - 16:9 Item # 848873
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ViewSonic® PG705HD 1080p projector features 4,000 lumens, Full HD 1920x1080 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment. Equipped with Crestron® LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. With a shorter throw ratio, 1.2x optical zoom, vertical keystone, and extensive connectivity, the PG705HD provides flexible and quick set-up. What's more, an energy-saving SuperEco® feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15,000 hours. The PG705HD is the ideal projector for both high definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||15000 Hour|
|Graphic Mode||Full HD|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||350 W|
|Output Scan Format||1080p|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Throw Type||Short Throw|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.10 lb|
|What's Included||PG705HD DLP Projector; Power Cable; VGA Cable; Remote control; Quick Start Guide|
|white brightness (white light output)||4000 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PG705HD 1080p, 4,000 Lumens Projector
• With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
• The PG705HD is the ideal projector for both high definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment
• Convenient design with up to 15,000 lamp hours (SuperEco mode), manual optical zoom and focus, and white finish
• 1.49-1.76 throw ratio, 3.1 ft - 38.4 ft throw distance; USB, Mini USB, 3.5mm Audio, Control (RS232), HDMI, VGA, Ethernet LAN (RJ45), Composite RCA Video In, S-Video In; Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.3 x 5.3 Inches
• 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PG705HD Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start Guide
• Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
Network Monitoring & ControlIT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
Balanced Color and BrightnessA choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.