Kleenex® Multi-Fold 1-Ply Hand Towels, 9 1/5" x 9 2/5", 150 Towels Per Sleeve, Case Of 16 Sleeves Item # 849408
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Customer care is your number one priority — why not reflect this in the little details too? Stock up on Kleenex hand towels to provide a soft and absorbent hand drying option for your guests and employees.
- Quilted embossing and Absorbent Pockets™ allow thorough hand drying with these Kleenex brand towels.
- Soft and absorbent Kleenex multi-fold hand towels.
- Kleenex disposable hand towels are compatible with universal multi-fold towel dispensers (sold separately).
- Fold is designed for one-at-a-time dispensing of these Kleenex hand towels.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|fold type||multi fold|
|Number Of Sheets Per Unit||2400|
|paper towel size||9 1/5" x 9 2/5"|
|postconsumer recycled content||40%|
|Ready To Ship||yes|
|total number of sheets||2,400|
|total recycled content||40%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Premium Paper Towels are Good for Business
Smart Hygienic Features
CleanDid you know that paper towels can remove up to 77% of bacteria from a person’s hands? These absorbent, soft Kleenex Multifold Paper Towels are a smart way to give bathroom visitors just what they need to stay clean after a restroom visit.
Less WasteIt’s important to select recycled paper towels that work for you and your business. Each of the Kleenex paper towels are premium, soft and absorbent, so your washroom guests will need to use fewer paper towels to dry their hands and you’ll need to refill less often.
Responsible ChoiceKleenex M Fold paper towels are manufactured in the U.S.A. with a minimum of 40% post-consumer waste, 50% recycled fiber content and they use an elemental chlorine-free bleaching process. However, they retain their premium feel and ultra-absorbent qualities.
- Meets EPA minimum standards
- EcoLogo Certified
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Recyclable packaging
Kimberly-Clark Professional is dedicated to creating Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. Their trusted brands (including the Kleenex Brand) help safeguard businesses by keeping people healthy while they work, protecting employees and their environments, and enabling businesses to operate more efficiently. Are you ready to make your workplace truly exceptional?