TP-LINK Archer C50 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router Item # 850229
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK's Archer C50 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2 Gbps.With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band, the Archer C50 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Wireless-AC delivers a combined data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps.
- Experience seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Features 300Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band and 867Mbps wireless speeds over the 5GHz band.
- Optimal wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your home or office.
- Share a printer locally as well as files and media with networked devices or remotely via an FTP server.
|Manufacturer #||ARCHER C50|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1200 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Upgrade to Faster Wi-FiUpgrade your home entertainment network to powerful AC12001 Wi-Fi with the Archer C50. Experience smoother HD action sequences over dual 5GHz (867Mbps) and 2.4GHz (300Mbps) bands, whether for gaming or streaming. Four fast ethernet ports provide reliable wired connectivity for more quests and achievements. Easily share files, photos, and music across your network using the USB ports.
Wireless AC for Fast Wi-FiWireless AC provides high-speed Wi-Fi across your home. The dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands allow for more devices to be connected to your home network at once.
Jump right into the action of your favorite game or movie with the Archer C50. Dual bands provide reliable connections so you can enjoy what you love without any interruptions.
Dual Band Antennas for Stronger CoveragThe Archer C50’s dual bands create more space for wireless traffic to provide stronger connectivity with less lagging, loading and buffering.
Get connected and stay connected, thanks to the Archer C50’s two external antennas, providing stable wireless connections across your home so you can browse, shop, or chat on a reliable signal without disruptive interference.
Single Core for Fast ProcessingAt the heart of the Archer C50 is a processor that intelligently balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
Game online, stream movies, download files, and share media while the single core processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection, and all of the router’s hardware and software so you never have to stare down a loading page.
QoS for Bandwidth ControlQuality of Service (QoS) lets you assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running at peak performance.
Control your bandwidth to prioritize your traffic to what matters most, whether you’re winding down with your laptop, gaming console or tablet.
Plays Well With OthersThe Archer C50 is compatible with all of your existing 802.11a/b/g/n devices. The router also works with all current and future 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices.
Media SharingShare files, videos, music, and photos across your network by connecting devices directly to the USB port. Increase storage by connecting external drives and access files from any connected computer.
Intuitive Mobile InterfaceSetup and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access Wi-Fi settings such as guest access, device management, and scheduling on your phone or tablet without any complications.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi BrandNearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.2
Features and Specifications
- Upgrade to AC WiFi with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (N300+AC900)
- Fast Ethernet ports, ideal for homes with up to 100 Mbps internet plans
- Stream in 4K on multiple devices while reducing buffering
- Supports Amazon Alexa (router cannot be voice-controlled by Alexa) and works with all WiFi devices, AC and older
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections for 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 dual band external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- USB Port - easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-LINK Tether
- *TP-Link received the highest numerical score among 6 companies in the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Wireless Router Satisfaction Report, based on 980 total responses, measuring the opinions of customers who purchased a wireless router in the previous 12 months, surveyed October 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage claims are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.