- Receives AM, FM, shortwave and 7 preprogrammed MOAA stations. Also includes the NOAA Alert function that picks up emergency broadcasts in the event of severe weather in the area.
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery can be changed via a hand crank, USB cable, solar, 3 AA batteries (sold separately) or an AC adapter (sold separately). Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Can recharge mobile devices via a USB port.
- Versatile design can also be used as a 5-LED reading light, LED flashlight or an SOS emergency light.
- Large tuning knobs allow easy adjustment.
|Alert Type||NOAA All Hazard; Weather Disaster|
|Batteries||3xAANickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)|
|Frequency Band||AM/FM; SW|
|Maximum Frequency||108 MHz|
|Minimum Frequency||530 kHz|
|Number of Weather Radio Channels||7|
|Output Power||200 mW|
|What's Included||KA500, 5-way Powered Emergency AM/FM/SW NOAA Weather Alert Radio; Earphones; USB cable; User Manual|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability