This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
2m Fiber Optic Cable - 10 Gb Aqua - Multimode Duplex 50/125 - LSZH - LC/SC - OM3 - LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable - 2m - 2 x LC Male - 2 x SC Male - Aqua Item # 854272
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Cost effective, high-bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10 Gb networks
- Fiber Optic cable provides a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Connector on Second End||2|
|Fiber Optic Mode||Multi-mode|
|Core/Cladding Diameter||50/125 Âµm|
|Product Name||10Gb Aqua Fiber Patch Cable - LC Multi-mode (M) - SC Multi-mode (M) - 2 m - Fiber Optic - 50 / 125 Micron - Aqua|
|Connector on First End||2|
|Show More ▾|
Deliver fast, reliable, data transfers, safely, over high end networking equipment
- A more durable cable design
- A solution that is cost effective and supports longer distances
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Designed to be used in 10 Gb Ethernet applications
Cost effective, high-bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10 Gb networksThe A50FBLCSC2 2-meter (6.6ft), 10 Gigabit, Aqua Multimode 50/125 Duplex LSZH Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds making it perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment.
Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime WarrantySuited for a broad range of environments, A50FBLCSC2 is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire – making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication / Data communication
- Used in 10 Gigabit high speed network environments