This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 3 ft 1s1p USB to Serial Parallel Port Adapter Cable Item # 856045
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add one RS232 Serial, and one IEEE 1284 Parallel port to your computer through a single USB connection. The ICUSB2321284 1S1P USB to Serial/Parallel Adapter Cable enables you to connect DB9 RS232 serial devices and IEEE 1284 parallel devices to your PC or Linux laptop or desktop computer, through a single USB port, as though the computer offered onboard connectors.An innovative solution, the adapter cable features both a parallel and serial port that can be used simultaneously, delivering serial and parallel data rates of up to 921.6 Kbps and 1Mbps (respectively) to ensure optimum performance from your connected devices.Simple to install and use, the serial/parallel USB adapter is a cost-effective solution that bridges the connectivity gap between modern computers and legacy serial peripherals.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC|
|Connector on First End||1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 2.0 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Female IEEE 1284 Parallel; 1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male RS-232 Serial|
|Device Supported||Modem; Printer; Scanner; PDA; Satellite Receiver|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.54 oz|
|What's Included||3 ft 1s1p USB to Serial Parallel Port Adapter Cable; 1 x Driver CD; 1 x Instruction Manual|
Add one RS232 Serial, and one IEEE 1284 Parallel port to your computer through a single USB connection
- Easy to setup and install - plug and play for most operating systems
- No external power needed - draws power from the USB connection
- Thin, lightweight design
Supports serial baud rates of up to 921.6 KbpsAn innovative solution, the adapter cable features both a parallel and serial port that can be used simultaneously, delivering serial and parallel data rates of up to 921.6 Kbps and 1Mbps (respectively) to ensure optimum performance from your connected devices.
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer laptops, desktops and servers that lack integrated RS-232 Serial and/or Parallel ports
- Connect to console ports, UPS, and other devices in the server room/server closet
- Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and equipment
- Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices
- Connect a satellite receiver, serial modem, or PDA with serial sync