This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lorell® Managerial Bonded Leather Mid-Back Chair, Black Item # 857734
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy the comfort and maneuverability of this adjustable executive chair
- 3"-thick back cushion provides comfort and support. Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Bonded leather upholstery for a professional look.
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment helps you find your ideal sitting position.
- 360° swivel and adjustable tilt tension with tilt lock help you position the chair for maximum comfort.
- Open loop arms offer arm and back support.
- 5-star nylon base with dual-wheel hard casters provides increased maneuverability.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 225 lb.
- Assembly required.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||17 3/4-21 1/4|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||25 1/2 inches|
|Certifications & Standards||ANSI/BIFMA|
|chair back material||Nylon|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||42"H x 27 1/2"W x 26 5/16"D|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 1/2 x 20|
|style name||Lorell Leather Managerial/Executive Mid-back Chair|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||225 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Lorell® Managerial Bonded Leather Mid-Back Chair, Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by RAStanley from Problem After Less Than 1 Year I have had this chair less than and year and the up and down function stopped working. It will not stay in the up position.
Date published: 2016-02-16