This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® VersaLink® B405 Monochrome (Black And White) Laser All-In-One Printer Item # 8579136
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep up with document demands using this Xerox VersaLink multifunction laser printer. ConnectKey technology offers one-touch connections for effortless sharing throughout your office, while a print speed of up to 47 pages per minute easily handles high demand. With a 550-sheet main paper tray and automatic duplex printing, this VersaLink multifunction laser printer lets you make the most of your paper supplies.
- Built-in Ethernet port allows connection to your office network.
- Prints up to 47 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome.
- 1200 x 1200 max printing resolution delivers clear results.
- Max 600 x 600 copying resolution for easy readability.
- Compatible with a range of paper types, including labels and envelopes.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder capacity||60 sheets|
|automatic document feeder||Yes|
|number of users||1-5|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||47 copies/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||47 pages/min|
|monthly duty cycle||110000 sheets|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||12000 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8-1/2" x 14")|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS; Linux; Windows XP|
|total paper tray capacity||2350 sheets|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|printer use||Home Office|
|Product Type||All-In-One Printer|
|Maximum Print Resolution (dpi)||1200.00012|
|media type||Booklet; ID Card; Plain Paper; Label; Letterhead; Bond Paper; Card Stock; Recycled Paper; Envelope; Pre-punched Paper; Lightweight Paper; Preprinted Paper|
|Show More ▾|
B405DN QUICK FACTS
- Black & White; All-In-One; Print / copy / scan / fax / email
- Ideal for offices up to 10 users
- 5-inch capacitive color touch screen
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Wi-Fi Direct with optional Wi-Fi Kit
- NFC Tap-to-Pair
- Print Speed: Up to 47 PPM; Time to First Print: 5.1 seconds; Time to First Copy: 6.2 seconds
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder; Two-sided printing
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi enhanced
- Processor: 1.05 GHz Dual Core with 2 GB of memory
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android
- Xerox® App Gallery optimize office efficiency
- Recommended monthly print volume: Up to 15,000 pages for the B405
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity / Maximum 2,350 sheets
- WxDxH: 19.5 in. x 19.5 in. x 21.7 in. / 495 mm x 495 mm x 551 mm
- Weight: 48 lbs. / 22 kg
Bring the B405 to life with one click below. Or virtually try it in your office space by opening this page on a mobile device to launch the Augmented Reality feature.
Intuitive User Experience.
Print documents easily with touchscreen superiority. The 5-Inch tilting color touchscreen presents task-focused apps in a familiar "mobile" format. With customizable options, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
Xerox VersaLink gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—with access to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink B405 Black and White Multifunction Printer get more work done, faster.
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox® VersaLink® B405 Multifunction Printer to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
When it comes to safeguarding critical documents and data, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
With the VersaLink B405, you can be confident that your documents will look their best—making you look your best—giving you the confidence you need when presenting to your customers.
Mobile Ready.The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria.
Easy-App Based Functionality.
Preloaded Xerox ConnectKey Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as pre-sets for simple, single-touch job setup so as you can spend less time at the printer
Print with total peace of mind knowing that VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password to enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific pre-sets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features
- Secure Print
- Role-based permissions
- Print User ID in the print margin
- Common Access Card Support
- USB card-based authentication
- Secure 802.1X Authentication, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure, IPsec (IP security), IPv6, IP Filtering, SNMPv3 protocol and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Security Certificates, Pre-installed Self-signed Certificates, Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration
- Firmware Verification, Security Certificates, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation Settings, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), FIPS 140-2
- SSL/TLS, Port Filtering, IP Address Filtering, Domain Filtering, Cisco TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) Integration, HDD Overwrite, 256-bit Encryption, Network Authentication, SNMPv3 and Audit Log
- Secure Email, Secure Fax, Secure Print and Secure Scanning via SFTP
Built To Work TogetherGenuine Xerox supplies technology are continually perfected, Xerox improves the intelligence that protects your hardware investment. When you buy a Xerox office printer, you purchase quality, reliability, and advanced technology for your office. Use only genuine Xerox supplies in your Xerox printer and protect the future return on your investment.
|Product Description||Xerox VersaLink C405DN - multifunction printer - color|
|Device Type||Multifunction printer|
|Fax Type||Super G3 - plain paper|
|Printing Technology||Laser (color)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||80000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Volume||5000 pages|
|Max Copying Speed||Up to 36 ppm (mono) / up to 36 ppm (color)|
|Max Copying Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 36 ppm (mono) / up to 36 ppm (color)|
|Max Printing Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Max Fax Transmission Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Data Compression System||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Fax Resolutions||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scanning||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Size||3 in x 5 in (min) - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (max)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Media Size||3 in x 5 in (min) - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) (max)|
|Media Type||Envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, card stock, punched paper, preprinted paper|
|Standard Media Capacity||700 sheets|
|Max Media Capacity||1250 sheets|
|Output Trays Capacity||250 sheets|
|Automatic Duplexing||Yes (copying) Yes (printing) Yes (scanning)|
|Interface||Gigabit LAN, NFC, USB 3.0|
|Office Machine Features||Scan to e-mail, scan to network, scan to USB host|
|Power||AC 110/230 V (50/60Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17 in x 21.3 in x 23.6 in|