- Educational book provides an up-close look at different types of plants and animals as well as a bigger-picture view.
- Vivid, beautiful photographs by renowned nature photographer Dwight Kuhn help engage your students in learning.
- Text by award-winning children's author David M. Schwartz is informative, fun and easy to read.
- Includes 1 each of: 3028 Animal Feet, 3029 Animal Ears, 3030 Animal Noises, 3031 Animal Tails, 3032 Animal Eyes and 3033 Animal Mouths.
- Also includes 1 each of: 3034 Animal Skin and Scales, 3035 Animal Feathers and Fur, 3036 Plant Stems and Roots and 3037 Plant Leaves.
- Also includes 1 each of: 3038 Plant Blossoms and 3039 Plant Fruits and Seeds.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6" x 9"|
|subject||Science; readers; nonfiction readers; books; nonfiction comprehension skills; comprehension; informational text; expository text; vocabulary; plants; animals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability