This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- 11.6" (1366 x 768) display provides crystal-clear images.
- Powered by a Rockchip Cortex A17 dual-core processor. Lets you run multiple programs simultaneously.
- 4GB of memory is available. Memory is not expandable.
- 16GB flash storage holds your songs, photos, documents and other files.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.anufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Features 2 USB 2.0 ports for fast data transfers.
- micro HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Runs on Chrome OS.
- Battery life of up to 13 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
|battery type||lithium polymer (Li-polymer)|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|maximum battery life||13 hours|
|operating system details||Chrome|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|processor speed||1.80 GHz|
|processor type||Rockchip Cortex|
|screen size||11.6 in.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Chromebook C201PA-DS02-PW Chromebook; AC Adapter; Manual; Warranty Card|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
ASUS Chromebook C201: Live Your Mobility in ComfortThe all-new ASUS Chromebook C201 is a new type of computer for everything you love to do. It’s easy to use, has virus protection built-in, and keeps going with a long-life battery of up to 13 hours1 . And with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, surf the web with up to 3 times the speed of previous generation wireless2 to get to where you’re going faster than ever before. Featuring a refined chiclet keyboard and a spacious touchpad, the ASUS Chromebook C201 gives you plenty of space to type, zoom and scroll.
• Up to 13 hours of battery life1
• 802.11ac wireless for up to 3 times faster wireless speeds2
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security for protection of sensitive information
• Spacious touchpad for effortless navigation and control
All-day EntertainmentEnjoy the ASUS Chromebook C201 unplugged with up to 13 hours of battery life1 . Movies and pictures look flawless on the 1366 x 768 HD display with a glossy finish that makes image clarity more vivid. Also, with ASUS-enhanced sound chambers, enjoy ear-pleasing audio that makes your media come to life wherever you go.
Travel with ComfortAt 2 pounds and just about 0.7 inch thin, the ultra-slim ASUS Chromebook C201 is easier than ever to carry. Slide and glide your fingertips with room to spare on a large touchpad. For even greater control, the chiclet keyboard is enhanced with keys that accurately register the presses you want to increase your typing speed and precision.
Connect to Everything You NeedWith a built-in micro HDMI, USB ports, and a SD card reader, ASUS Chromebook C201 makes data transferring and sharing easy and fast. The HDMI port allows you to connect with a larger external display or TV so you can share presentations or stream movies with family and friends. The built-in SD card reader supports up to 128GB for extra storage.
For the best of GoogleASUS Chromebook C201 keeps Gmail, Maps, Docs and photos safely stored in the cloud, so a laptop spill really is just a laptop spill. It comes with 100GB of Google Drive3 storage space for 2 years to store and share all your photos, videos and documents. Also, working on the cloud is easier than ever with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides so you can complete your tasks at hand and securely access them anywhere you have internet connection.
ChatVideo chat with up to 9 people using Google+ Hangouts.
WorkWrite a quarterly report or collaborate on a presentation for history class using Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Open, edit and share Word and Excel files using the free, built-in editor.
MusicStream millions of songs or organize your music collection using Google Play Music, including free online storage for up to 20,000 of your songs.
Movies:Add the Netflix or Google Play Movies apps to get your favorite TV shows and movies. Or produce your own with apps like WeVideo.
Photos:Take a photo on your phone then edit it on your Chromebook. With Google+ Photos, your snapshots sync automatically.
Games:Play games like Candy Crush, Bejeweled and thousands more from the Chrome Web Store.
What’s In the Box
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Display||11.6" HD (1366*768), glossy|
|Processor||ROCKCHIP RK3288 1.8GHz Quad-Core|
|Memory||4GB DDR3 on board|
|Storage||16GB SSD + TPM|
|Wireless Data Network||802.11AC + Bluetooth 4.0|
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack;
- 1x micro HDMI;
- 2x USB 2.0
|Card Reader||Micro SD (SDXC)|
|Battery||38WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion Polymer Battery Pack up to 13 hours1|
|Dimensions||11.3" x 7.6" x 0.7"|
|Warranty||1YR Domestic/1-way FREE shipping|
- 1 Battery life varies based on settings and use.
- 2 802.11ac wireless speeds compared to 802.11n data transfer speeds. Actual speeds may vary.
- 3 100GB of free storage for 2 years, starting on the date you redeem the Drive offer.
- 4 http://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ Ranked 4th in Computer Industry
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability