Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to DisplayPort Dual Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter 1080p Item # 860031
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite U344-001-DP USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Multi Monitor External Video Adapter creates as an external DisplayPort video card via an available USB 3.0 port on your PC or Laptop. Connect up to six DisplayPort enabled monitors, with support for video resolutions up to 2560x1600, and 5.1 surround sound audio.Taking advantage of the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface ( 5Gbps), the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your DisplayPort-capable display, and can be used to clone the image on multiple displays, or extended across them. Windows and Intel Mac compatible.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|maximum resolution||2560 x 1600|
|operating system compatibility||Audio Support not available for Apple systems; If using OS X 10.8, Apple update 10.8.3 must be installed before installing DisplayLink Software; Refer to User Manual ( under Support tab ) for multi-monitor CPU and RAM requirements; Operating System(s):Windows XP (32/64 bit); Windows Vista (32/64 bit); Windows 7 (32/64 bit); Windows 8 (32/64 bit); Windows 2000 ( Aero 3D interface supported); Mac OSX Mountain Lion (10.8); MAC Lion (10.7); MAC Snow Leopard ( 10.6 )|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 DisplayPort out|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.20 oz|
|What's Included||USB 3.0 to Displayport Video Adapter; Driver CD; USB 3.0 Cable; Owners Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Connect an Additional DisplayPort Display Using a Computer’s USB 3.0 Port
- Adds an additional DisplayPort display to an Ultrabook or laptop computer with limited USB and video output ports
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer for creating multimedia presentations
- Run multiple applications on different screens
- Great for office workstations and on-the-road presentations where the use of multiple computers is not an option
The U344-001-DP supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (@ 60 Hz), 1080p video streaming and 5.1 surround sound audio, making it ideal for office workstations and on-the-road presentations where the use of multiple computers is not an option.
Enjoy Smooth Video with Ultra-Fast SuperSpeed Transfer Rates
Utilizing the latest SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard, the U344-001-DP adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content at 5 Gbps—more than 10x faster than USB 2.0—to your DisplayPort-capable display, with extra bandwidth available to clone the image on multiple displays or extended across them.
The U344-001-DP enables connection of an additional monitor or projector to the USB 3.0 port on a computer. It supports Aero® 3D themes in Windows® and is compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, 7 and 8™ as well as Mac OS® X 10.6 and later.
With no external power supply to install, the U344-001-DP is easy to set up and place conveniently in your application. The bus-powered adapter is ready to go out of the box. Simply install the driver, connect the adapter to your computer’s USB port and connect the additional monitor or projector. The new display will be visible in your computer’s display settings.
- Connects a DisplayPort monitor or projector to a computer’s USB 3.0 port
- Allows cascading of up to six total units (sold separately) for the connection of up to six additional monitors
- Supports video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (@ 60 Hz) and video streaming up to 1080p
- Supports 5.1 surround sound audio
- Plug-and-play convenience—no external power supply required
- Hot-pluggable functionality
- Supports Aero themes in Windows®
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Supports Surface™ tablets running non-RT Windows 8 and 8.1
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and later
- Three-year warranty
What’s in the Box
- U344-001-DP USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Adapter
- Driver CD
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Owner’s Manual
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.