This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB Internal Solid State Drive, SATA, mSATA Item # 8603693
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Store your music, movies and more on this 250GB solid state drive, which features an mSATA form factor. The internal solid state drive is equipped with a SATA/600 interface for smooth transfers.
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files.
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 250 GB for your computer.
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
|storage capacity||250 GB|
|device connector type||SATA600|
|Product Type||Internal Solid State Storage Drive|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||576716800|
|Product Name||860 EVO Solid State Drive|
|Product Series||860 EVO|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||545259520|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
|Form Factor: mSATA||V-NAND ||550MB/s Seq. Read |
|520MB/s Seq. Write ||Secure Encryption ||5-yr Limited Warranty |
The SSD you trustThe newest edition to the world's best-selling1 SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Enhanced performanceSpeeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s2 with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size2 is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
Boosted enduranceUp to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)3 than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The Samsung 860 EVO with V-NAND technology is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.3
Smart compatibilityBenefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC4 algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
Multiple form factorsWhatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
- 1 Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017)
- 2 Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and I0meter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances are Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB. Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V . The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
- 3 Warrantied TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model. 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
- 4 Error correction Code