This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Mark Twain Media Reading Comprehension Practice, Grades 7-8 Item # 860372
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Monitor student reading, vocabulary and comprehension progress, so you can intervene at the right time if needed. This book contains exercises for a broad range of abilities to ensure that all students can reach their potential.
- Content suits a wide range of students and provides room to grow. Offers independent reading for on-level readers, instructional reading for below-level readers and supplemental reading for above-level readers.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Reading exercises allow students to strengthen vocabulary and overall reading and analytic skills. Students can relate readings to what they already know and learn how to decode words.
- Suitable for children in 7th and 8th grade.
- Includes reading guides, comprehension questions and more.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|grade||7th grade; 8th grade|
|manufacturer||Mark Twain Media|
|number of pages||96|
|publisher||Mark Twain Media|
|size||10 13/16"H x 8 5/16"W x 1/4"D|