This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Creative Teaching Press® Sight Word Readers 1-2 Classroom Pack, Pack Of 72 Item # 861149
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help your students become fast, smart readers
- Reading-instruction books teach beginning readers how to identify and understand words by sight.
- Each new sight word is accompanied by a fun, interesting story to keep your students engaged.
- Composed by popular children's author Rozanne Lanczak Williams.
- Includes 6 each of: 3583 Sisters and Brothers, Brothers and Sisters, 3584 All Week at School, 3585 My Friends and 3586 My Favorites, Your Favorites.
- Also includes 6 each of: 3587 What Is This?, 3588 We Are the Monsters, 3589 The Little Cookie Girl and 3590 Bugs in Your Backyard.
- Also includes 6 each of: 3591 Little Red Hen Makes Soup, 3592 Where Have You Been?, 3593 Which Way Did They Go? and 3594 My Loose Tooth.
|age recommendation||6 - 8 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6" x 9"|
|subject||sight words; word recognition; sight word vocabulary; comprehension; standards; fluency; independent reading; automaticity; repeated reading|