APC® Back-UPS® Pro 1500 Battery Backup System Item # 861588
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Protect your data and keep your system available.
- Reliable power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business.
- Supply your electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels.
- Protect systems from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS.
- Features high-efficiency charging, AVR Bypass and power-saving outlets.
- Data line surge suppression protects your equipment from surges and spikes.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations. Helps you keep working during brownouts and overvoltages.
- Automatic self-test ensures your system is always ready when you need it.
- Convenient LCD front panel displays the status of over 20 utility and battery backup conditions.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||13 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Lead Acid|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Part 15 Class B; FCC Part 68; NOM; TUV; UL 1449|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||11.9"H x 4.4"W x 15"D|
|Eco-conscious||helps save energy|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||355 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||865 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||5 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||29.40 lb|
|What's Included||Back-UPS BR1500G 1500 VA Tower UPS; CD with Software; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS Pro BR1500G
protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics,
ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices such as computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics during a blackout.
- APFC compatibility- ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shutdown when switching from utility power to battery power during an outage.
voltage regulation (AVR) maintains healthy voltage conditions without using
- 10 total
outlets – 5 battery backup, 5 surge protection only
software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data
- Lifetime $150,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- BR24BPG (sold separately) provides even more runtime during outages
Offering high-performance, premium power protection for office computers, the APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS Pro BR1500G provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, reducing risk of damage and keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Additionally, the BR1500G UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached electronics. Advanced features such as Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and an easy-to-read LCD display make the BR1500G the ideal choice for high-performance systems. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BR1500G will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
The BR1500G UPS power supply includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. This UPS power supply unit offers ten outlets, five of which provide battery backup runtime during an outage, and an 865-watt/1,500-volt ampere output power capacity.
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute SoftwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software is included. PowerChute prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS backup unit to your computer to easily use the software.м
This UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace attached equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.