This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
8x8 Inc. 6755i IP Business Phone System Item # 861630
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for moderate to heavy telephone users
- 8x8 monthly service plan + Aastra IP Phone = an ideal business phone solution.
- Cut monthly phone bills by up to 50%.
- Enterprise-class calling features such as Auto-Attendant, Music on Hold, Voicemail to email, Conference Bridge, Follow Me-Find Me and many more.
- Full duplex speakerphone with 4 call appearance lines with LEDs, 12 programmable keys with LEDs, LCD Display.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Go to http://OfficeDepot.Packet8.net for complete details.
|brand name||8x8 Inc.|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||12.5"H x 13.5"W x 3"D|
|memory capacity||200 numbers|
|model||Virtual Office 6755i|
|number of speed-dial buttons||26|
|phone book capacity||200 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
8x8 Inc. 6755i IP Business Phone System is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by NC Beancounter from Never worked well I have had technical problems the entire year I used this service. Noise and gaps happen at least once on every call. Spent many hours with tech support trying to fix problems. Bought the exact router and cable modem they recommended but it didn't fix the problem. Was finally told that I need to upgrade my upload speed with Time Warner which would mean my VOIP phone service would cost more than traditional land line. A few weeks ago, the line dropped in the middle of a call and it hasn't worked since. Customer support is very good but it is hard to support a product that doesn't work properly. Very frustrating experience.
Date published: 2010-04-20