This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Business E202 20" HD+ LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 20" Class - 1600 x 900 - 16.7 Million Colors - 250 Nit - 7 ms - HDMI - VGA - DisplayPort Item # 862739
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered, and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
- Connect the display to your PC or notebook and experience all Windows 10 has to offer.
- Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.
- Customize a complete solution with HP accessories. Add audio with the HP Speaker Bar, use an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, or choose an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-monitor5 setups.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Gold certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||20 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||5M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort; VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||33 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|native resolution||1600 x 900|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|typical response time||7 ms|
|Eco Label Standard||Australia/New Zealand MEPS; ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold; TCO Certified Edge|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||85 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||85 %|
|Show More ▾|
HP EliteDisplay E202 20-inch Monitor
Screen Size50.8 cm (20")
Panel typeIPS w/LED backlight
Native resolutionHD+ (1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz) 1
Contrast ratio1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
Response rate7 ms gray to gray
Get comfortable and be productive with the affordable, easy-to-deploy HP EliteDisplay E202 20-inch Monitor, an HD+ IPS display that is Certified for Windows 10 and includes excellent ergonomic adjustability and crisp, clear color presentation.
It’s all in the details.Show and share projects around the room with 178-degree, wide-angle IPS technology. Keep your work front and center on the ample 20-inch diagonal screen and enjoy 1600 x 9002 HD+ color and clarity for all of your content.
Find your comfort zone.Settle into your most comfortable position with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
A compact, efficient PC-and-monitor workspace.Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.3 Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Certified for Windows 10.Connect the display to your PC or notebook and experience all Windows 10 has to offer.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs.Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered4, and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Your monitor’s new best friend.Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Make it yours.Customize a complete solution with HP accessories.5 Add audio with the HP Speaker Bar, use an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, or choose an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-monitor5 setups.
Backed by world-class support specialists.Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.6
In the box
- AC power cord
- DisplayPort™ cable
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- VGA cable
|Display size (diagonal)||50.8 cm (20")|
|Native resolution||HD+ (1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz)1|
|Pixel pitch||0.276 mm|
|Response time (typical)||7 ms gray to gray|
In plane switching
Plug and Play
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
|Display Input Type||
1 HDMI (with HDCP support)
1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
|Ports||3 USB 2.0 (two downstream and one upstream)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||18.86 x 1.95 x 11.68 in8|
|Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||18.86 x 7.44 x 18.42 in|
|Power consumption||33 W (maximum), 22 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 95°F|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Sustainable impact specifications||
Arsenic-free display glass
Mercury-free display backlights
|What's in the box||
AC power cord