Tripp Lite 2-Port 4K Ultra-HD HDMI Splitter, Black Item # 863953
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Tripp Lite's B118-002-UHD HDMI Splitter allows the 4K2K digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays. Or, you can connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 16.4 ft. (5 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display.
- Supports full 3D and video resolutions up to UHD 4K x 2K 3840 x 2160.
- High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Cable Characteristic||Splitter Cable|
|cable connector type||HDMI|
|Connector on First End||1 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||2 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device; Monitor; Blu-ray Player|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||2-Port 4K HDMI Splitter for Ultra-HD (4Kx2K) Video with Audio - 3840x2160; External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5V, 2A); Owner's manual|
|Show More ▾|
Tripp Lite’s B118-002-UHD 2-Port 3D 4K HDMI Splitter separates an HDMI audio/video signal for display on two different monitors. A built-in cable connects to the HDMI source (computer, Blu-ray™ player, DVR), and two HDMI outputs connect to monitors using high-speed HDMI cables, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series (sold separately). The B118-002-UHD can be placed up to 16.4 feet (5 meters) from an HDMI source and up to 23 feet (7 meters) from a connected monitor for a total distance of almost 40 feet (12 meters) from source to display.
- Connect an HDMI source device to up to 2 HDMI-enabled projectors, monitors and televisions
- Split an HDMI video signal only to DVI displays using Tripp Lite’s P566-Series adapter cables
The B118-002-UHD supports 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (@ 30 Hz), as well as full 3D digital video, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and xvYCC/x.v.Color. It’s compatible with HDCP and EDID content standards. It also supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound. This splitter has a video amplifier bandwidth of 340 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) and supports lip sync pass through.
With no software or drivers to install, the B118-002-UHD is easy to use, making it ideal for schools, retail locations, point-of-sale displays, trade show booths, conference rooms and other places that require connection of two UHD displays to a single UHD video source. Plug in the unit’s external power supply, connect the unit to the video source and remote displays, and enjoy high-quality picture and sound.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
- Simultaneously transmits 4K x 2K HDMI audio/video from a single source to two monitors
- Ideal for digital signage applications
requiring HDMI signals at multiple locations
- Built-in cable for connection to HDMI
- 4096 x 2160 (@ 30 Hz)
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1 channel surround sound audio
- HDCP and EDID compatible
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
- 3-year warranty
What’s in the Box
- 2-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter
- External Power Supply w/NEMA 1-15P Plug and 4 ft. Cord (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.2A; Output: 5V 1A)
- Owner’s Manual