Tripp Lite 2-Port 4K Ultra-HD HDMI Splitter, Black Item # 863953
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required
- Supports Full 3D and video resolutions up to UHD 4Kx2K 3840 x 2160 (24Hz and 30Hz)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio
- Tripp Lite's B118-002-UHD HDMI Splitter allows the 4K2K digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays. Or, you can connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 16. 4 ft. (5 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display.
- Supports full 3D and video resolutions up to UHD 4K x 2K 3840 x 2160.
- High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7. 1 Channel Surround Sound audio., ,
|cord length||39-3/8 ft|
|AV Cable Type||HDMI|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Product Name||2-Port HDMI Splitter|
|Cable Characteristic||Splitter Cable|
|Connector on First End||1|
Tripp Lite’s B118-002-UHD 2-Port 3D 4K HDMI Splitter separates an HDMI audio/video signal for display on two different monitors. A built-in cable connects to the HDMI source (computer, Blu-ray™ player, DVR), and two HDMI outputs connect to monitors using high-speed HDMI cables, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series (sold separately). The B118-002-UHD can be placed up to 16.4 feet (5 meters) from an HDMI source and up to 23 feet (7 meters) from a connected monitor for a total distance of almost 40 feet (12 meters) from source to display.
- Connect an HDMI source device to up to 2 HDMI-enabled projectors, monitors and televisions
- Split an HDMI video signal only to DVI displays using Tripp Lite’s P566-Series adapter cables
The B118-002-UHD supports 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (@ 30 Hz), as well as full 3D digital video, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and xvYCC/x.v.Color. It’s compatible with HDCP and EDID content standards. It also supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound. This splitter has a video amplifier bandwidth of 340 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) and supports lip sync pass through.
With no software or drivers to install, the B118-002-UHD is easy to use, making it ideal for schools, retail locations, point-of-sale displays, trade show booths, conference rooms and other places that require connection of two UHD displays to a single UHD video source. Plug in the unit’s external power supply, connect the unit to the video source and remote displays, and enjoy high-quality picture and sound.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.
- Simultaneously transmits 4K x 2K HDMI audio/video from a single source to two monitors
- Ideal for digital signage applications
requiring HDMI signals at multiple locations
- Built-in cable for connection to HDMI
- 4096 x 2160 (@ 30 Hz)
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1 channel surround sound audio
- HDCP and EDID compatible
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
- 3-year warranty
What’s in the Box
- 2-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter
- External Power Supply w/NEMA 1-15P Plug and 4 ft. Cord (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.2A; Output: 5V 1A)
- Owner’s Manual