This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite USB C to DVI Multiport Video Adapter Converter w/ USB-A Hub, USB-C PD Charging, Gigabit Ethernet Port , USB Type C to DVI, USB Type-C - for Notebook/Tablet PC/Desktop PC - USB Type C - 2 x USB Ports - 2 x USB 3.0 - Network (RJ-45) - DVI - Wired Item # 865328
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1080p (@ 60 Hz)
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required
|ports||RJ-45; USB-C; DVI-D|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Laptop Docking Station|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|Product Name||U444-06N-DGU-C Docking Station|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebooks, MacBook® notebooks and even desktop computers often have one or more USB-C™ (USB Type-C™) ports, but come equipped with few others. Tripp Lite’s USB-C to DVI Docking Station expands the functionality of the USB-C (or Thunderbolt™ 3) port on your device and makes it compatible with your existing equipment. From a single USB-C port, you can:
- Send video to a DVI monitor.
- Add a USB-A peripheral.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Docking StationBecause just one USB-C connection provides four different ports, you don’t need multiple adapters while on the go. This docking station is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with the weight of a separate external power supply.
- With a footprint similar in size to a credit card, this portable docking station fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display High-Definition Video on a DVI MonitorThis docking station supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for carrying high-definition video to a DVI monitor or projector. It supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (including 1080p) and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video to a second monitor.
- Share video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.
Connect a USB PeripheralA USB-A port provides a place to connect a USB peripheral, like a flash drive or a USB mouse. Or, you can connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The docking station supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It’s also backward compatible with previous USB generations.
Keep Ports Available While Your Laptop ChargesLimited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your laptop’s battery. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your laptop without affecting the other connections. Your laptop’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
- Use the USB-C port on a laptop or tablet to send video to a DVI monitor, add a USB peripheral, charge your device and connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Connect to a large screen for meetings, presentations or trade shows.
- When Wi-Fi isn’t available, use the RJ45 port to support a Gigabit Ethernet connection.
Thunderbolt™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.