Floortex® AFS-TEX® 4000X Active Anti-Fatigue Mat, 20" x 30", Black
AFS-TEX Active Anti-Fatigue mats are designed to provide the ultimate standing surfaces combining prolonged comfort and effective body support. Reduces the strain on feet, legs knees & back joints that can be caused through prolonged standing. The AFS-TEX 4000X provides a contoured, non-linear ergonomic surface specifically designed for use with standing and height adjustable desks. Contains anti-microbial content to protect the mat surface from microbial deterioration. Effective 24/7 for the life of the product. Anti-slip base for stability. Non-toxic and phthalate free. Ideal for office or home use.
- Ergonomically designed specifically for use with standing desks. The contoured, non-linear surface encourages regular movement and the changes in standing positions which significantly reduces fatigue.
- Raised ergonomic surround feature allows further rocking or stretching of feet and ankles. Such activity stimulates blood flow and increase the body's metabolism which can reduce fatigue.
- Ergo bar and rear recess enable ankle flex exercise for added stimulation. The facility also enables easy mat positioning.
- Contains an active anti-microbial ingredient to protect the product from microbial deterioration. The built-in active ingredient will not wash off or wear away and so is effective 24/7 for the life of the product.
- Extra depth polyurethane construction guaranteed not to lose body support over time. Fine polyester cover for added tactile comfort and durability. Anti-slip base for maximum stability in use.
- Designed specifically for use with standing or height adjustable desks. Compact size is ideal for restricted working spaces.
- Measures 20" x 30" and color is Midnight Black. Backed by the Manufacturer's 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Antimicrobial is an agent that kills microorganisms or stops their growth
|All Floor Types
|Frequency Of Use
|AFS-TEX® 4000X Black Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
|Small Business Concern (SBC)
|30 in. X 20 in.
|Total Recycled Content Percentage