This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Band-Aid® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages, Assorted Sizes, Box Of 100 Item # 865843
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your kids love to play outdoors and run around. Band Aid brand is there for the bumps and cuts that often result from play time. A Johnson & Johnson Band Aid can cover up a boo-boo, so your child can get back to the fort or castle.
- Nurse and protect wounds with a flexible bandage.
- The flexible Band Aids move with you for ultimate comfort.
|manufacturer||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
|Ready To Ship||yes|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive BandagesBAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages are designed for comfort and flexibility. They're made with MEMORY WEAVE® fabric that moves with you, so the bandage stays in place throughout the day to cover and protect minor scrapes and cuts. The nonstick pad makes for gentle removal. This package contains 100 sterile bandages in assorted sizes.
At a Glance:
- Covers and protects minor wounds
- Non-stick HURT-FREE Pad® that won't stick to the wound for gentle removal
- Extra Flexible – Unique MEMORY WEAVE® fabric moves with you to fit better
- Protection that moves with you
- #1 MOM recommended Brand1
- A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one2
HEALS THE HURT FASTER®A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one.2 BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages have a non-stick HURT-FREE® Pad that won't stick to the wound for gentle removal.
Clean, Treat, Protect
When you or a loved one has a minor injury, you want it to heal as quickly as possible. Minor cuts and scrapes can become contaminated with dirt and germs, which may cause infection and delay healing. That’s why BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages recommends an easy-to-follow 3-step process. Clean, treat, and protect your wounds to avoid infection and promote healing.
Step 1: CleanCleaning a wound is the first step to a quick and proper recovery. To complete this step, clean the affected area using a mild soap and saline water and NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid for Kids. Blot dry with a sterile BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products MIRASORB® Gauze Sponge.
Step 2: TreatOnce the affected area is cleaned, continue to the second step of the regimen, treatment. Treat the wound with NEOSPORIN® + Pain, Itch, Scar ointment to help prevent infection and aid in the relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Step 3: ProtectAfter treating the affected area, protect the wound until it is completely healed with a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage like a Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandage.
About BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive BandagesBAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages have long been a staple in a family’s first-aid kit as a source of comfort and protection. Today BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages are America’s #1 Bandage Brand!1 In a world full of cuts, scrapes and blisters it seems hard to imagine life without those little adhesive bandages. BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages has moved from being strictly a bandage to becoming a brand that offers a wide variety of products to meet the diverse needs of today’s active families and their lifestyles. From 1920 to today, we’ve stuck with you through the years and hope our products inspire you to express yourself. Our mission is to cover all your wound-protection needs in a fun and stylish way!
Clean, Moist & Covered
Notes & Disclaimers
Third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
BAND-AID® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson.
- 1 200 moms with children ages 3-11 were surveyed via Toluna’s national consumer panel. Each panelist was screened for age, gender, presence of children, and age of children before being asked about category and product recommendation. Differences between response groups were verified using a Z-test of proportions, applying a 95% confidence level as the minimum threshold for claim validation. 64% of 314 survey respondents qualified as category recommenders, the overwhelming majority of whom selected BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages as the brand they recommend most.
- 2 Eaglstein WH. Moist wound healing with occlusive dressings: a clinical focus. Dermatol. Surg. 2001; 27: 175 -181.