This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Band-Aid® Brand Antibiotic Bandages, Assorted Sizes, Box Of 20 Item # 866906
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Antibiotic bandage offers one-step infection protection. Antibiotic ointment right on the pad for superior infection protection in one band-aid. Bandage bends and moves like your skin, so you heal faster and keep moving. Clinically proven to help heal wounds faster. 100% waterproof. Ideal refill for first aid kits (sold separately).
|manufacturer||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Plus AntibioticBAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Plus Antibiotic protect minor wounds and help provide infection protection in one convenient, no-mess step. Antibiotic treatment is right on the pad, and a four-sided seal that helps keep out germs and dirt. This package contains 20 sterile bandages in assorted sizes.
At a Glance:
- Antibiotic ointment on the pad
- Four-sided seal helps keep out dirt and germs
- One simple, mess-free step
- #1 MOM recommended Brand1
- A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one2
- Non-stick HURT-FREE® Pad that won't stick to the wound for gentle removal
- Convenient One-Step infection protection
HEALS THE HURT FASTER®A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one.2 BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages have a non-stick HURT-FREE® Pad that won't stick to the wound for gentle removal.
Clean, Treat, Protect
When you or a loved one has a minor injury, you want it to heal as quickly as possible. Minor cuts and scrapes can become contaminated with dirt and germs, which may cause infection and delay healing. That’s why BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages recommends an easy-to-follow process for proper wound care. Clean, treat, and protect your wounds to avoid infection and support healing.
Step 1: CleanCleaning a wound is the first step to a quick and proper recovery. To complete this step, clean the affected area using a mild soap and saline water and NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid for Kids. Blot dry with a sterile BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products MIRASORB® Gauze Sponge.
Steps 2 & 3: Treat and ProtectOnce the affected area is cleaned, continue to the next steps of the regimen: treat with an antibiotic ointment and protect with an adhesive bandage until the wound is completely healed. With BAND-AID® Brand Antibiotic Waterproof Adhesive Bandages, you can treat and protect your wounds in one step!
About BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive BandagesBAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages have long been a staple in a family’s first-aid kit as a source of comfort and protection. Today BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages are America’s #1 Bandage Brand!1 In a world full of cuts, scrapes and blisters it seems hard to imagine life without those little adhesive bandages. BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages has moved from being strictly a bandage to becoming a brand that offers a wide variety of products to meet the diverse needs of today’s active families and their lifestyles. From 1920 to today, we’ve stuck with you through the years and hope our products inspire you to express yourself. Our mission is to cover all your wound-protection needs in a fun and stylish way!
Clean, Moist & Covered
Notes & Disclaimers
Third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
BAND-AID® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson.
- 1 200 moms with children ages 3-11 were surveyed via Toluna’s national consumer panel. Each panelist was screened for age, gender, presence of children, and age of children before being asked about category and product recommendation. Differences between response groups were verified using a Z-test of proportions, applying a 95% confidence level as the minimum threshold for claim validation. 64% of 314 survey respondents qualified as category recommenders, the overwhelming majority of whom selected BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages as the brand they recommend most.
- 2 Eaglstein WH. Moist wound healing with occlusive dressings: a clinical focus. Dermatol. Surg. 2001; 27: 175 -181.