Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W - Document scanner - Contact Image Sensor (CIS) - Duplex - Legal - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 35 ppm (mono) / up to 35 ppm (color) - ADF (100 sheets) - up to 4000 scans per day - USB 3.0, Wi-Fi Item # 8677384
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Scan directly to a USB memory drive. Intuitive 4.3" touchscreen and convenient USB port; no computer required.
- Enjoy amazing image quality. Intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection, paper skew correction and staples protection.
- Ultimate connectivity. Wireless (2.4 and 5 GHz) scanning, plus USB 3.0 port.
- Receipt management software included. No subscription required; automatically and accurately extracts and categorizes key data from receipts.
- Quickly scan two sides at once. Single-step technology captures both sides of a sheet of paper in one pass as fast as 35 ppm/70 ipm.
- Organize business contacts. Easily scan business cards and manage contact information with the included NewSoft Presto! BizCard bonus software.
- Easily integrate with your financial software of choice. Export receipt data to QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel, CSV and more.
- Scan to your destination of choice. Cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; included TWAIN driver for easy integration to most document management software.
- Easily scan large batches. Robust 100-page Auto Document Feeder accommodates stacks of papers of varying sizes, up to 8.5" x 240".
- Create editable and searchable PDFs. Includes Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Connection Type||USB 3.0|
|Scanner Type||Document; Receipt|
|dimensions||6-6/10 in. X 11-6/10 in. X 6-7/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
Disclaimers1. Requires Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Not available for Android/iOS devices. Internet connection required for some applications.
2. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
3. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit epson.com/recycle
4. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.