This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT And 2XGT/SPF+ Switch, JL169A Item # 8688983
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
If your small business office needs a way to keep a multitude of devices on the same shared network, this switch will do the trick. The device is designed with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 expansion slots for simple connections.
- Smart-managed device for your small business.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 expansion slots to let you connect devices.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Wall Mountable; Under Table; Desktop|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|model||1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SPF+|
|Network Technology||10GBase-T; 10GBase-X|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||8|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.84 lb|
|What's Included||OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SPF+ Switch; Rack-mounting Hardware|
|Show More ▾|
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SPF+ Switch
Performance and Reliability
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility with a complete portfolio of Gigabit and 10 Gigabit basic smart managed Layer 2 switches.
- The series consists of four Gigabit switches including PoE+ and non-PoE models, each with 10GBASE-T uplinks and one 8-port 10G aggregator switch with eight 10GBASE-T and two dual personality SPF+ ports that delivers 10G connectivity to the edge switches.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. It is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP Quality of Service (QoS) policies.
- These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series traffic prioritization provides time sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
- Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
- IEEE 802.11p/Q delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
|Ports||(6) RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T ports (2) dual-personality ports - each port can be used as either an RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T port or an SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 slot.|
|Memory and processor||BCM53412 embedded ARM Cortex-A9 @ 600 MHz 128 MB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 2 MB|
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 6.8 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.9 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 6.8 µs|
|Throughput||up to 119 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||160 Gbps|
|Management features||Web browser|
|Input voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||42.8 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||9.96 x 10.26 x 1.73 in|
- (1) HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SFP+ Switch (JL169A), rack, wall, under table and table mounting hardware, documentation kit, country specific power cord.