This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT And 2XGT/SPF+ Switch, JL169A Item # 8688983
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
If your small business office needs a way to keep a multitude of devices on the same shared network, this switch will do the trick. The device is designed with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 expansion slots for simple connections.
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series devices are basic smart- managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit plus 10 Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for high performance in an easy-to-administer solution. The series is part of the OfficeConnect portfolio of Hewlett Packard Enterprise small business networking products.
The series consists of five switch models. Four are Gigabit switches each with 10- Gigabit 10GBASE-T uplink ports. One is an 8-port10-Gigabit aggregator switch. Together, you can build a high bandwidth network with Gigabit edge port switches interconnectedat 10-Gigabit speeds. Non-PoE and PoE+ models are available. The 24 port models include 2 10GBASE-T ports; the 48 port models include 4 10GBASE-T ports and an 8 port model includes 8 10GBASE-T ports with 2 dual- personality SFP+ ports. All HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switches support flexible installation options including mounting on wall, under table, or on a desktop.
These Gigabit switches are plug-and-play out of the box, yet network operation can be fine- tuned through features available from a simple web browser-based GUI, if necessary. Customizable features include VLANs, Rapid Spanning Tree, IGMP Snooping, link aggregation trunking and DSCP QoS policies. All models include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down. All models include variable speed fans o perating only at the speed necessary to maintain operating temperature to reduce excess noise and power consumption by the switch. HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty provides advance hardware replacemen t with next business day shipment in most countries, limited 24x7 telephone support available from HPE for the first 90 days, and limited electronic and business hours telephone support is available from HPE for the entire warranty period.
- Smart-managed device for your small business.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 expansion slots to let you connect devices.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|number of ports||8|
|Network Cable Included||No|
|model||1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SPF+|
|dimensions||1-47/64 in. X 10-17/64 in. X 9-31/32 in.|
|manufacturer||HEWLETT PACKARD CO|
|Product Type||Managed Switch|
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SPF+ Switch
Performance and Reliability
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility with a complete portfolio of Gigabit and 10 Gigabit basic smart managed Layer 2 switches.
- The series consists of four Gigabit switches including PoE+ and non-PoE models, each with 10GBASE-T uplinks and one 8-port 10G aggregator switch with eight 10GBASE-T and two dual personality SPF+ ports that delivers 10G connectivity to the edge switches.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. It is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP Quality of Service (QoS) policies.
- These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series traffic prioritization provides time sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
- Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
- IEEE 802.11p/Q delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
|Ports||(6) RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T ports (2) dual-personality ports - each port can be used as either an RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T port or an SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 slot.|
|Memory and processor||BCM53412 embedded ARM Cortex-A9 @ 600 MHz 128 MB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 2 MB|
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 6.8 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.9 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 6.8 µs|
|Throughput||up to 119 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||160 Gbps|
|Management features||Web browser|
|Input voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||42.8 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||9.96 x 10.26 x 1.73 in|
- (1) HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SFP+ Switch (JL169A), rack, wall, under table and table mounting hardware, documentation kit, country specific power cord.