This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC BR1500MS Back-UPS Pro 10-Outlet UPS, 1,500VA/900 Watts Item # 8707210
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This helpful device comes with 10 surge-protected outlets, which is great for small offices or areas with lots of electronics that need protection. The UPS also boasts 2 USB ports to allow charging of smartphones, tablets and more.
- Provides protection for electronic devices to prevent damage from outages, spikes and surges.
- 10 surge-protected outlets, including 6 with battery backup.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation delivers instant correction for fluctuations in voltage.
- Sine Wave power prolongs the usable life of sensitive PC and electronic devices. Also ensures compatibility with Active Power Factor Correction power supplies.
- LCD shows you utility and status information.
- Integrated Type-A and Type-C USB ports for charging your devices.
- PowerChute Software provides excess power protection and management features, including restarting the system, monitoring power and battery status, minimizing work disruptions and customization of the settings.
- Features user-replaceable and hot-swappable batteries.
- Includes a Pro Tower and a USB cable.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $250,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|average charging time||16 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$250,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||10.24"H x 3.94"W x 14.49"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz ± 3Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||88 V AC - 147 V AC|
|joule rating||1,080 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||900 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||16 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Product Line||Back-UPS Pro|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||10 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||8 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||27.56 lb|
|What's Included||Coaxial Cable; USB Cable; User manual|
|Show More ▾|
- APC Back-UPS Pro Tower 1500VA
- USB cable
- User manual
Automatic Voltage Regulation & Surge ProtectionThe BR1500MS UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup run time for power outages. The BR1500MS also provides 1Gb dataline surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet, and coaxial cable connections.
Ideal for high performance devices such as:
Back-UPS Pro provides premium battery backup and surge protection for your critical devicesBattery Backup & Surge Protection
Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances.
True sinewave output ensures your PC stays connected during an outage allowing you to finish working or continue gaming.
Maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power, saving backup runtime for outages when you need it.
Ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shut down when switching from utility power to battery power during an outage.
Prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment.
6 outlets provide battery backup power and surge protection and 4 additional outlets offer surge protection only.
Allows user to easily and quickly exchange the UPS batteries and without having to turn it off, keeping the equipment protected at all times.
Provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
The certification ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient, which will save money year after year.