This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
CyberPower® Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD 1350 VA Tower UPS Item # 873725
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology. Provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
- The CP1350AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Supplies up to 810 watts of backup power. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics receive clean power at a safe voltage level.
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate transformer-based plugs. 8 outlets let you power your peripherals, too. 4 of the outlets provide both battery backup and surge protection, while the remaining 4 provide surge protection only.
- Provides surge protection up to 1500 joules. Shielding protects against electromagnetic interference and RF noise.
- GreenPower UPS technology helps reduce energy consumption. Can significantly reduce UPS energy costs when the incoming AC power is clean. It can also reduce heat dissipation and system noise.
- Includes software for controlled shutdowns. When power is lost, PowerPanel PE™ Management software automatically saves and closes any open files, then shuts down the computer system in an orderly way.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server. Full dataline protection. Provides protection for RJ-11 and RJ-45 connections (to phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL), and RG-6 coaxial line (to cable modem, satellite or cable TV).
|Alarm||On Battery; Low Battery; Overload; Fault|
|average charging time||16 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||14 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; cUL 107 5th; FCC Class B|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$425,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11; Coax|
|dimensions||9.75"H x 4"W x 13.25"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||1500 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1350 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||815 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Product Line||Intelligent LCD|
|protection status indication||yes|
|protection type||Over Loading|
|Receptacles||10 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerPanel Personal Edition|
|Status Indicators||LCD Screen Options: Load Capacity %; Load Capacity Absolute; Battery Charge %; Input/Output Voltage; Input/Output Frequency; Estimated Runtime; AVR; On Battery; Overload; Schedule; Silence; Fault; Status Indicators: Power on; Wiring Fault|
|Surge Energy Rating||1500 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||22.40 lb|
|What's Included||CP1350AVRLCD; User's Manual; USB Cable; Software Download Card; Registration Information Card|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Essential Battery Backup & Surge Protection
- 10 total outlets including 5 surge only and 5 battery backup +
- Battery backup keeps devices running during brief outages and provides
enough runtime power for safe shut down
- Surge and data line protection safeguards against sudden power surges or
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects minor fluctuations without switching to battery power
- Multifunction LCD panel displays system status and battery
- ENERGY STAR Certified