DMI® Bariatric Drop-Arm Bedside Commode, 34"H x 28 1/2"W x 23"D, Gray Item # 874958
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for durable support, this commode can be placed by your patient's bed or over a toilet. Thanks to the drop arms and adjustable height, transfers are simple and comfortable.
- Designed for individuals who may not be able to reach a restroom or have difficulty using standard toilets. Ideal for standalone use next to a bed or positioning over an existing toilet for use as a toilet riser or safety frame.
- Made with steel and plastic for strength. Supports up to 500 lb.
- Seat adjusts in height from 19" to 23" in 1" increments to suit a broad range of patients.
- Extra-wide platform seating (23" x 18 1/2") provides ample space.
- Support arms drop down below seat level to allow smooth patient transfers.
- 7-quart pail with a lid slides out for easy emptying.
- Slip-resistant rubber leg tips help keep the commode securely in place.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||23 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||19 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||19 in. - 23 in.|
|weight capacity||500 lb|
|manufacturer||MABIS HEALTHCARE, INC.|
|Show More ▾|