This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 6in Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adpater Converter mDP to HDMI M/F 6" Item # 875215
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's P137-06N-HDMI, Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female adapter allows you to connect a Mac or PC with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output to a HDMI monitor.Ideal for Thunderbolt /Mini DisplayPort equipped laptops, Chromebooks, MacBooks, and Microsoft Surface. Mac 10.11, Windows 10 Compatible.Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p. Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment.The P137-06N-HDMI is a Passive adapter, and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) port, which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through; check the documentation for your Mini DisplayPort source for compatibility.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|cable type||HDMI/Mini DisplayPort|
|Certifications & Standards||TAA|
|Connector||Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||19 pin HDMI Type A - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x Mini DisplayPort Male Thunderbolt|
|Connector on Second End||1 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device; Projector; TV; Monitor|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Image Hot Spots
Connect an HDMI Monitor to a Mini DisplayPort ComputerThis adapter allows you to connect an HDMI monitor to a desktop, laptop or tablet computer with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt™ (1 or 2) video output. Simply plug the adapter into your Mini DisplayPort computer and connect your HDMI cable between the adapter and your monitor.
- Use your current HDMI monitor with your newer Mini DisplayPort desktop, laptop or tablet computer
- Use your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
- Use an HDMI projector with your Mini DisplayPort computer
- Computer with Mini DisplayPort (DP++) or Thunderbolt 1 or 2 output
- Monitor with HDMI input
- HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-series
Save Money without Sacrificing Image QualityThis cable adapter helps you save money by making your current HDMI monitor compatible with a DisplayPort-equipped computer. High-quality connectors provide maximum conductivity and foil shielding reduces interference to ensure a clean, consistent video signal.
- Computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz)
- HDCP 2.2-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full
- Support for audio (when Mini DisplayPort source supports audio)
- Dual-mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort compatibility
Enjoy Easy Travel and SetupBring this adapter with you for compatibility with an HDMI display in BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
- Compact size for easy portability
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers to install
- Flexible cord for optimal adjustment in tight spaces
- No external power required