Eco-Products® Plant Starch Material Cutlery, Knives, Beige, Pack Of 50 Item # 876957
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
7" long cutlery is made of plant starch material, a renewable resource, and offers strength and heat tolerance. It is ideal for hot foods and liquids. Heat tolerance is up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ideal for hot foods and liquids. Tolerates heat up to 200° F
- Reinforced handles provide extra strength
- Cutlery is not recommended for microwaves
- Made from 70% renewable resources
- Full 7" size
- Plant-based content made using 100% tree-free agricultural products or by-products, helping you support innovative use of plants while reducing use of forests or other resources.
- Plant-based content — made using tree-free agricultural products or by-products, helping you support innovative use of plants while reducing use of forests or other resources.
|Product Line||Plant Starch Material Cutlery|
|Product Type||Disposable Cutlery|