This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Do you need an affordable storage server for capacity intensive applications? The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server is designed with affordable storage, networking, processor scalability, and manageability in a 2U server for cost conscious service provider and SMBs. Apart from basic IT infrastructure workloads this server is ideal for running storage capacity intensive applications like cold storage and back-up due to the compelling cost/GB that it offers.
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI 2.0b Compliant; PCIe 3.0 Compliant; PXE Support; WOL Support; Microsoft Logo certifications; FCC Rating Class A; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS14336-1; CNS13438; GB4943; GB9254; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); Oracle Solaris; VMware|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200eH2|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||550 W|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||4|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||3|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||2|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||5|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||8|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB 2.0; 3 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2603 v3|
|processor speed||1.60 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL80 G9|
|QuickPath Interconnect||6.40 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
|RAM Supported||128 GB registered ¦ 256 GB Load-Reduced|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||No|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||47.60 lb|
|What's Included||ProLiant DL80 Gen9 E5-2603v3 8GB-R B140i 4LFF Non-hot Plug 550W PS Server/S-Buy; 6-Foot IEC C-13/C-14 Jumper Cord; HP DL80 Gen9 Thumbscrew Ear FIO Kit; Rail Kit|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 E5-2603v3 8GB-R B140i 4LFF Non-hot Plug 550W PS Server/S-Buy
|Do you need an affordable storage server for capacity intensive applications? The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server is designed with affordable storage, networking, processor scalability, and manageability in a 2U server for cost conscious service providers and small and medium businesses (SMBs). Apart from basic IT infrastructure workloads this server is ideal for running storage capacity intensive applications like cold storage and back-up with its compelling cost/GB.|
Affordable Storage and IO Expandability for Service Providers and SMBs
- The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity with up to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) HPE SmartDrives, delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- Up to (6) PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support one single-wide GPU or networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
- Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM to provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt to changing business needs.
- With support for Large Form Factor (LFF) hard disk drives (HDDs) with up to 10 TB capacity DL80 Gen9 offers maximum storage of up to 120 TB SAS/SATA.
Just Enough Performance for Basic IT Infrastructure Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server supports up to two (2) Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
- HPE SmartMemory has the built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 14%1 better throughput performance and up to 37% lower power consumption with DDR4 memory.
- Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- Included with the HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server is HPE OneView providing infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure (CI) health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits or HPE RESTful Interface Tool for increased flexibility.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
Energy Efficiency by Design
- HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server with 80 PLUS gold certified entry-level redundant HPE Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HPE power management features leads to reduction of power consumption and expense.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A32 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 v3 (6 core, 1.6 GHz, 15MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||15MB LLC|
|Processor core available||6|
|Memory type||1R x4 PC4-2133P-R|
|Memory, standard||8GB (1x8GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||External support only|
|Network controller||1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||Dynamic Smart Array B140i|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|System fan features||Hot swap redundant optional|
|Power supply type||(1) 550W factory integrated power supply|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||2U|
|Included hard drives||
(4) LFF None ship standard
Non Hot Plug
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Essentials(optional), iLO Scale-Out(optional) iLO Advanced (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.10 x 24.97 x 3.45 in|
|Memory slots||8 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||Memory Online Spare Mode|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability