This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
CyberPower Smart App Online OL1000RTXL2U 1000VA 100-125V Pure Sine Wave LCD Rack/Tower UPS Item # 879659
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The CyberPower Smart App Online OL1000RTXL2U rack/tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD Control Panel and sine wave output safeguards mission-critical applications and equipment requiring seamless power correction. Its double conversion topology is generator compatible and delivers consistent and clean AC power with zero transfer time, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Auto-bypass insures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.The LCD Control Panel displays 23 scrollable system metrics, 25 configuration settings, and an events log. With a DB26 cable (sold separately) the LCD Control Panel can be removed from the UPS and relocated up to 10 ft away for ease of viewing when installed in hard to reach locations. The LCD control panel displays and allows configuration of IP address settings when an RMCARD205 is installed.The OL1000RTXL2U unit has a capacity of 1,000VA / 900Watts (0.9 power factor) that can be configured for an output of 100V, 110V, 115V, 120V and 125V +/- 2%. It features eight (8) outlets with NEMA 5-15R receptacles, and maintenance-free, hot swappable, replaceable batteries. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. Network grade surge suppression and EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. This model can use the BP36V60ART2U Extended Battery Module for expanded runtime and faster restoration of full backup power with Fast Charge Technology.
|Alarm||Battery Mode; Low Battery; Overload; UPS Fault|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7.40 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||20 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Bypass Switch||Automatic; Manual|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; CSA C22.2 NO.107.3-05; FCC DOC Class B|
|cord length||10 ft|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-11; RJ-45|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|form factor||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||55 V AC - 150 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||900 W|
|manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Network Management||SNMP/HTTP Remote Monitoring|
|Output Voltage||100 V AC; 110 V AC; 115 V AC; 120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Product Line||Smart Application|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerPanel Business Edition Software|
|Status Indicators||Power On; Line Mode; Battery Mode; Bypass Mode; Fault; Replace Battery|
|Switching Time||0 ns|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||39.60 lb|
|What's Included||Smart App Online OL1000RTXL2U 1000VA 100-125V Sine Wave LCD Rack/Tower UPS; PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD; User Manual; USB cable; Serial Cable; Phone Cable; Mounting Hardware; Registration Card|
|Show More ▾|
Battery Backup & Power Protection for Mission-Critical Servers, High-Availability Applications, and Network Equipment
- Double Conversion Topology provides consistent, clean, and nearly perfect power, regardless of the condition of incoming power.
- Sine Wave output provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies and other high-efficiency rated power supplies such as 80PLUS.
- LCD Control Panel displays 23 real-time UPS status values, 25 configurable operation settings, and an event log from up to 10 ft. away (DB26 cable not included).
- Extended Battery Modules (EBM) add battery capacity to extend runtime. This UPS allows up to ten EBM to be connected in a daisy chain.
- Smart Battery Management (SBM) improves and extends battery life of a UPS and reduces excessive heat during charge cycles by using a three-stage charging process.
- Replaceable Hot-Swappable Batteries eliminate UPS maintenance downtime for continuous power availability.
- Generator Mode provides stable sine wave output without switching to battery mode when running on generator input power. With Generator Mode, the UPS will disregard frequency fluctuations or “dirty” power and maintain fully charged batteries.
- Remote Monitoring & Management is optional when an RMCARD205 is installed. Setup email notifications for power events and UPS system alerts. Customize UPS power configuration settings and secure remote management access using RADIUS, LDAP or LDAPS user authentication. SNMP is also fully supported to integrate with third-party network monitoring systems (NMS).