Sylvania GX24 Vertical LED Tube Lights, 900 Lumens, 9 Watts, 2700K/Soft White, Replaces 26 Watt GX24 CFL,Case of 24 Item # 8824720
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ballast compatible LED replacement lamps for traditional pin-base compact fluorescent lamps minimize labor cost by utilizing existing fluorescent ballasts. Horizontal and Vertical configurations available with G24q/GX24q to optimize different fixture optics.
- 2700 Kelvin (soft white) appearance.
- Produces the same brightness as a 75-watt incandescent bulb, using only 9 watts.
- 900 lumens of brightness.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 220° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Designed to replace 26-watt GX24 vertical fluorescent and CFL tubes.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||4.6 in.|
|Led Wattage||9 W|
|Number Of Tubes||24|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||900 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||9 W|
|Led Tube Type||Compact|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||26 W|
|model||SubstiTube DULUX GX24Q Vertical LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||2700K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|