The Pro Series VGA Monitor Y cable allows you to attach two VGA monitors with HDDB15 male ports to one PC with a HDDB15 female port. Perfect for presentation or training purposes.
|Cable Characteristic||Extension Cable|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC|
|Connector||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male|
|Connector (Second End)||2 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|Connector on Second End||2 x 15-pin HD-15 Female|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Number of Ways||2-way|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Pro Series VGA Monitor Signal "Y" Cable allows you to attach two VGA monitors with HDDB15 male ports to one PC with a HDDB15 female port. Perfect for presentation or training purposes.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements.
- Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connectors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and to eliminate stress.
- Y-splitter monitor cable
- 15-pin male to 2X 15-pin female
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability