This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE A5800-48G-PoE Layer 3 Switch Item # 883587
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HPE 5800 Switch Series gives you versatility and high performance in a 10/100/1000 top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers deployment flexibility. With a choice of models that support high-density server links with copper or fiber, you can build superior networks tailored for your specific application needs. While Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5800 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
|Additional Warranty Information||Next business day; Phone support|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; Fast Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Flash Memory||512 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||QoS; VLAN; Intelligent Management Center; Command-line interface; Web-based Management; SNMP v1/v2c/v3; Telnet; RMON 1, 2, 3, 9; sFlow|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||5|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||48 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Standard Memory||512 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||18.74 lb|
|Show More ▾|
HP 5800-48G-PoE Switch
Versatile Data Center Switches
- The HPE 5800 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10/100/1000 bps deployments and are specifically designed for the top-of-rack in data center environments.
- Models offer 24 or 48 ports for high density requirements.
- Switches offer RJ45, SFP and SFP+ server connectivity for flexibility.
- The 5800 Switch Series offers PoE and PoE+ options for environments requiring PoE.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE 5800 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full Layer 2/Layer 3 features set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HPE 5800 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple, one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(1) extended module slot
(4) fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
|Memory and processor||
1024 MB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 8 MB
512 MB flash
|Throughput||up to 190 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||256 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||100 - 120 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90%|
|Heat dissipation||3320 BTU/hr (3502.6 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 16.81 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HP 5800-48G-PoE Switch