This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Boss Office Products Overstuffed Bonded LeatherPlus™ Guest Chair, Black Item # 884062
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy ultimate comfort in this plush guest chair with overstuffed cushions and super-soft leather seating surfaces. Your guests won't want to leave! The lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Padded backrest is specially contoured to follow the natural curve of the spine — stabilizing your guests' posture while they sit, reducing muscle strain.
- Leather upholstery — for extra luxury! Luxurious leather seating surfaces give your office an uptown touch.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Padded backrest is specially contoured to follow the natural curve of the spine — stabilizing your guests' posture while they sit, reducing muscle strain.
- Curved armrests aid circulation, alleviate strain. Durable polypropylene armrests gently slope downward to enhance bloodflow while sitting and provide support for forearms and elbows to help prevent muscle strain in neck, shoulders and back.
- Steel frame for durability. A sturdy steel sled base provides great support and stability — ensuring a lifetime of comfortable use!
- Backed by the manufacturer's 6-year limited warranty.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Assembly required.
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||20 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||20 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||20 in. - 20 in.|
|Length (Seat)||20-1/2 in.|
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Width (Seat)||20 in.|
|Base Style||Four Legs|
|Material Family (Seat)||Leather|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 Hours)|
|dimensions||40 in. X 25-1/2 in. X 20 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||MAS Certified Green|
|Show More ▾|