No need for baking in an oven or firing in a kiln!
- A quick and simple alternative to complex traditional ceramic firing process.
- Easy-to-use clay enables you to make solid, durable forms. Use with traditional techniques such as pinch, coil, slab and score-and-weld. You can make stamped impressions, beads or embed found objects.
- Softens easily with water and quickly cleans from hands and most surfaces. It is also smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay.
- Dry pieces can be painted or varnished.
- Great for classrooms and art rooms, group activities!
- Value pack consists of four 6 1/4 lb packs.
- Certified AP nontoxic.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.