Samsung S24H850QFN 23.8" WQHD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - PLS (Plane to Line Switching) Technology - 2560 x 1440 - 16.7 Million Colors - FreeSync - 300 Nit Typical, 240 Nit Minimum - 5 ms GTG - 60 Hz Refresh Rate - HDMI - DisplayPort - USB Type-C Item # 8854877
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- Experience a new level of viewing pleasure with Wide Quad High Definition (WQHD) that features 4 times the resolution of standard HD
- 5 ms GTG response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- Put an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with FreeSync technology
- 300 Nit - Typical brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||24 in.|
|Adaptive Sync Technology||FreeSync|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort|
|Maximum Power Consumption||100 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|native resolution||2560 x 1440|
|refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Stand Adjustments||Height; Pivot; Swivel; Tilt|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
|WQHD PLS Panel ||USB-C: 1 EA||Game Mode |
|HDMI ||Response Time: 5||Color Support: 16.7|
Consistent colors at virtually any viewing angleThe SH85 is a just-right fit for virtually any work environment. Its high-end PLS display, has a pixel density about 1.7 times higher than Full HD, so text is sharp and images crystal clear without color shift, from virtually any angle they are looked at.
WQHD ResolutionWith up to 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD not only delivers incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images — it also creates a wider workspace that lets you view more of documents and webpages onscreen with less need to scroll or zoom.
USB Type-C – Ultimate connectivity with a single-cableThe USB type-C port enables you to power, send data and even display signals between devices with just one connection. Its single connection architecture enables you to enjoy a work environment that is clutter-free as well as stress-free.
Free up USB portsBesides a dedicated USB type-C port for any computer including your MacBook or mobile device, you can also use your USB 3.0 ports for multiple peripherals without needing extra hubs.
Extend your mobile deviceExperience your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Note 8 in a whole new way by connecting to a Samsung USB Type-C monitor without needing any hubs or apps. The larger screen will increase your enjoyment and productivity, especially when sharing with others at home or work.
A better way to multitaskPBP/Easy Setting Box
With its Easy Setting Box, you can partition your display, or place multiple displays of various sizes in different positions; its Picture-by-Picture function lets you to display outputs from two devices. It equips you to better handle the efficiency challenges of your multitasking environment.
Increase your ergonomic efficiencyIt swivels, tilts, pivots, and is height-adjustable, ready to meet the needs of any usage scenario. VESA - supported, it can be installed on a wall or separate arms with ease. Its sleek yet sturdy build, coupled with clean back design, blends in perfectly with any office or personal space.
User ManualENGLISHPDF, 1.7MB, 57 pages