This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Viewsonic PA502S 3D Ready DLP Projector - 576p - EDTV - 4:3 Item # 885668
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ViewSonic PA502S performance projector features 3500 lumens, native SVGA 800 x 600 resolution, and intuitive, user-friendly design.Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment.The PA502S also features extensive connectivity including HDMI, VGA, and Composite Video.An energy-saving SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life. With advanced audiovisual features and flexible connectivity options, the PA 502S is ideal for use in education and small business environments.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Brightness||3500 ANSI lumens|
|contrast ratio||22000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||15000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||190 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||800 x 600|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4500 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||240 W|
|Output Scan Format||576p|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Video Signal Standard||EDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.63 lb|
|What's Included||PA502S 3500 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector; Power Cable; VGA cable; Remote Control; Quick Start Guide; ViewSonic Wizard CD (With User Guide)|
|white brightness (white light output)||3500 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PA502S 3500 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector
- SVGA (800x600) 3500 Lumens Projector with a 22000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and Vertical Keystoning and a Screen Size of 85-Inches from 12-Feet; 210-Inches from 30-Feet
- With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
- Audiovisual features, flexible connectivity options, and an affordable price makes the PA502S ideal for use in education and small business environments
- Convenient design with up to 15,000 lamp hours (SuperEco mode), manual optical zoom and focus, and a muted black and white finish
- 1.97-2.17 throw ratio, 3.93 ft - 43.4 ft throw distance; Mini USB Type B, Control (RS232), HDMI 1.4, Composite RCA Video In, RGB Input; Product Dimensions: 12.60 x 8.26 x 4.83 Inches
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PA502S Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control with Batteries, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputEquipped with the latest HDMI, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Quick Power OffWith the Quick Power Off feature enabled, the projector can be quickly powered off in seconds rather than waiting for a cool-down cycle to complete. This lets users pack the projector away without having to worry about the internal fan still running.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.