This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Management Collection Audiobooks, Download Version Item # 886028
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Management collection of 4 titles covers the key subjects of Meetings, Events, & Presentations; Network Security, with the weak link being Human Security; Calmness & Patience to Get Things Done; and Management in the 21st Century. Each title describes the issues and provides specific solutions, and tips on how to achieve your goals and those of your organization.
Meetings, events, and presentations are about buying and selling. Anything else should be handled outside of these formats, which would eliminate 90% of them and make the remaining 10% more productive.
|additional requirements||any; none|
|brand name||Simply Magazine|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|minimum hard disk space||Any|
|minimum processor compatibility||Any|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows XP|
|Web browser support||Any|