This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Secure Tablet Floor Stand - Security lock protects your tablet from theft and tampering - Supports iPad and other 9.7" tablets - Fixed Height of approx. 42" (1060 mm) - Built-in cable management - Covered Home button - TAA compliant - Thread the tablet's charge cable through the pillar-style stand Item # 888947
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This secure tablet floor stand lets you set up a tablet as an interactive marketing kiosk or product display. It supports an Apple iPad, iPad Air or other 9.7" tablets.This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.Set up a single tablet in the lobby or use multiple stands throughout your organization or tradeshow display, to gain maximum exposure and impact. You can use the stand for applications, such as: Giving customers instant access to new product information; Welcoming visitors; Connecting customers to your own app to enhance the user experience.The Home button is covered, allowing you to direct users to specific information or apps and preventing them from navigating the tablet at their leisure.The secure tablet stand features a lockable holder that helps protect your tablet from loss or damage. Plus, you can screw the base of the steel and aluminum stand into the floor, to create a fixed-in-place holder.Design an impressive display unit for your tablet, in either a portrait or landscape position. The stand has a fixed height of approximately 42" (1060 mm) and features built-in cable management to ensure a tidy display. To power your tablet, discreetly thread the tablet's charge cable through the pillar-style stand.
|Adjustments||Height, pan, tilt|
|material||Plastic; steel; Aluminum; Metal|
|Maximum Adjustable Stand Height||42 in.|
|Maximum Load Capacity||3.30 lb|
|maximum screen size supported||9.7"|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.80 lb|
|What's Included||1 x tablet holder with security lock; 2 x Keys; 1 x Base; 1 x base connector; 1 x connecting block; 1 x Pole; 4 x Rubber Feet; 8 x M6 Screws; 4 x M4 screws; 1 x Allen Key; 4 x anchor screws; 4 x Anchors; 6 x foam pads; 6 x foam blocks; 1 x Quick-Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Securely position your iPad in a customer-facing environment, to create an interactive kiosk
- Floor-mountable stand for 9.7" iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro to create engaging information displays
- Lockable metal tablet enclosure helps guard against theft
- Fixed-height stand, approximately 42" (1060 mm)
- Built-in cable management (through metal pillar-style stand) for charging
- Rugged steel and aluminum construction, for maximum protection and stability
- Covered Home button to prevent users from viewing non-related apps or pages
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Optimized for tablets with 198 mm x 148 mm image area (9.7" screen size)
- Portrait or landscape orientation
Turn your iPad into an engaging customer-facing display
Create an attractive, durable displayThe attractive metal tablet stand provides an impressive display unit for your iPad, in either a portrait or landscape position. The fixed-height stand (approx. 42 in. / 1060 mm high) provides a consistent viewing experience. The Home button on the iPad is covered, allowing you to direct users to specific information or apps, while preventing them from viewing non-related apps or pages. The pillar-style stand provides built-in cable management to ensure your impressive display stays neat and tidy.
Keep your tablet safe and secure
- Set up an interactive information kiosk in a retail or commercial setting, reception lobby or any customer-facing environment
- Welcome visitors and provide directional assistance in health care, educational, financial, and other institutional settings
- Use multiple stands in trade-show displays to gain maximum exposure
- Provide your restaurant or hotel guests with an easy and engaging way to make reservations
- Use an iPad in a secure, fixed display to conduct customer surveys