This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Compatible with Samsung SDH-P4040, SDH-P4080, SDH-P5080 and SDS-V5100 surveillance systems.
- 1/2.9" CMOS sensor with full high-definition (1920 x 1080) recording for stunning video clarity.
- Auto-activated infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 98'.
- True day/night operation with mechanical infrared cut filter (ICR) to help achieve accurate color representation in varying lighting conditions.
- Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) technology automatically lightens dark areas for easy viewing.
- Samsung Super Noise Reduction III for clear recording.
- Ethernet-compatible for connecting to a home or business network.
- Weatherproof design for outdoor surveillance.
- Included bracket designed to hide wire for a clean appearance.
- Includes camera, bracket, screws and 60' of cable.
|automatic light adjustment||yes|
|dimensions||2.78"H x 2.77"W x 7.87"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|power source||plug in|
|viewing angle||103.1 degrees|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Vibrant Full HDThe SDC-9440BU is proof that Samsung sets its sights on exceeding your visual expectations. This indoor/outdoor 1080p Full HD resolution camera delivers the rich precision and dramatically brilliant images you would expect from Samsung.
True Day & NightWith a large, 1/2.9-inch CMOS sensor, this cameras allows maximum light through the lens to yield vivid colors, brighter video and stunning detail. Its IR Cut Filter produces undistorted, true-to-life colors in daylight and switches to night mode for crisp, bright images despite the darkness.
Night VisionThe camera is outfitted with auto-activated infrared LED lights for discreet illumination on even the blackest of nights. The camera’s outstanding Night Vision records activity up to 98 feet away in total darkness.
SSDRHigh contrast or backlit scenes pose no problems for this camera. The Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) automatically lightens the dark areas without altering the brighter ones. This ensures that shadows are no obstacle to reliable monitoring.
Ultra-Wide AngleMaximize your monitoring power with Samsung’s 103° Ultra-Wide Angle lens. Expand your view without sacrificing crisp, clear details.
Weather-ResistantThe camera's performance in stormy weather will blow you away. This camera has achieved an Ingress Protection Rating of IP66, so rest assured that it's been tested to withstand heat, cold, dust, wind and rain.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability