AT&T TL86109 DECT 6.0 Digital 2-Line Corded/Cordless Phone With Digital Answering System, Silver/Black Item # 891906
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Lets you receive and make calls from up to 2 Bluetooth® cell phones, too!
- Enjoy cell phone calls from the comfort of your home phone. No more running for your cell phone — with Bluetooth compatibility, you can just pick up the call on your home phone.
- 2 lines are ideal for small offices and large families!
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission delivers clear, secure conversations.
- Easily retrieve messages with digital answering system. Built-in answering device allows up to 14 minutes of digital recording time.
- Corded/cordless system allows for flexible placement. Keep the base unit and its corded handset in 1 room, and the cordless handset/charger in another! Only the base unit requires a phone jack, while the accessory handset only needs an electrical outlet for charging.
- Base and handset speakerphones make multitasking a snap.
- Caller ID/call waiting capable with up to 50-name number memory.
- Expandable to up to 12 handsets (sold separately).
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|automatic channel search||yes|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|manufacturer||VTech Holdings, Ltd.|
|Maximum Cordless Handset Supported||12|
|maximum handset expandability||12|
|memory capacity||50 numbers|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||2|
|number of characters per line||16|
|Number of Cordless Handsets Included||1|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of handsets included||1 corded; 1 cordless|
|number of phone lines||2|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|phone book capacity||50 numbers|
|standby time||4 1/2 days|
|talk time||8 hours|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||2|
|Total Number of Wireless Handsets||2|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||TL86109 Cordless Phone with Answering Machine; 1 x Cordless Handset; 1 x Charger; Telephone Line Cord; 2 x AC Adapter; 1 x Battery Pack; 1 x Wall Mount Bracket; User's Manual; Quick Start Guide|
|wireless technology||Bluetooth; DECT 6.0|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
2-Line OperationDial and receive calls on two different phone lines.
Connect to Cell™Make and receive calls from your cellular plan while enjoying the comforts of a home phone system. By connecting to your mobile phone with BLUETOOTH® technology, this feature allows you to manage calls using either your cell or home phone.
Store 6,000 Directory Entries from up to 4 Different Cell PhonesStore 6,000 records from up to four different cell phones—no need to input names and numbers into your cordless system.
Unsurpassed RangeExperience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
Digital Answering SystemDigitally record up to 14 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
Caller ID/Call Waiting—50 Name and Number Caller ID HistoryHandset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- Expandable up to 12 Handsets (uses the TL86009 accessory handset)
- High-Contrast Backlit LCD and Lighted Keypad
- Cordless and Corded Handsets
- Line Power Mode
- DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
- 14 minutes of Digital Recording
- Call Screening
- Call Intercept
- Remote Access
- Message Retrieval from Handset
- Message Time Stamp
- Large Tilt Backlit Base Display
- Intercom between Handsets
- Conference between an Outside Line and up to 4 Cordless Handsets
- Quiet Mode
- 50 Name and Number Phonebook Directory
- 9 Number Speed Dial
- Compatible with AT&T Cordless Headset
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- Last 10 Number Redial
- English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Any Key Answer