This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE Drive Dock External - Black Item # 892451
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Do you need a fast disk-based backup and recovery solution that can be installed in extreme environments? The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System is a reliable disk-based backup and recovery solution with unmatched portability, fast recovery and easy integration into a single server or branch office environment. It is rugged, removable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective for remote or branch office locations, small offices or home offices with little or no IT resources. The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System is designed for harsh work environments where businesses need to protect, manage, transport or capture large amounts of data in less than ideal locations.
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.13 lb|
HPE RDX External Docking Station
Backup and Recovery Made Easy
- The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers a rugged, portable cartridge design protecting hard drive information and making transporting data between locations easy and more recoverable. Add a disaster recovery strategy to your business by simply rotating cartridges off site. off-site
- Complement your cloud storage and implement best practices with a local backup copy that allows you faster access to critical data whenever you need it. Protecting your information both on- and off-premises.
- Delivering hard drive data transfer speeds and built in anti-vibration buffers, to increase read/write speeds, lowering the time it takes for incremental or full backups. This leaves you free to concentrate on running your business.
- As backup needs grow, you can easily and affordably expand your system by simply adding more cartridges - no new is hardware required. The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System supports disk spanning so data can bridge multiple cartridges.
- Compatibility across various operating systems and virtualization platforms makes it simple to adapt into any small business environment. You can also use Fixed Disk mode for automated backups via the native Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
|Capacity||500 GB Without compression 1 TB Without compression 2 TB Without compression|
|Transfer rate||200 MB/sec|
|Load/unload cycles||5000, minimum cartridge usage life|
|Media compatibility||Forward and backward compatibility with all current and future RDX cartridges and USB 2.0 docks|
|Host interface||USB 3.0 Ports|
|Cartridge robustness||1 m, 39.4-inch (3 feet) drop to tile over concrete floor|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||9.8 x 3.62 x 6.61 in|