This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
OFM Posture Series Fabric Mid-Back Task Chair, Taupe/Black Item # 895181
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ergonomic design helps you maintain great posture all day long
- Overall Dimensions: 40 1/4"H x 26 1/4"W x 28 1/4"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Fully upholstered back helps ensure a great feel all day long.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Rugged fabric is rated to exceed 150,000 double rubs to help ensure long-lasting use.
- Adjustable back depth and height pitch, plus gas-lift seat-height adjustment, let you find a custom seating position.
- Stable 5-star base features casters for quick movement around the office.
- Assembly required.
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||36-40 1/4|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|back cushion height||19 in.|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||40 1/4"H x 26 1/4"W x 28 1/4"D|
|for what kinds of tasks||general office; reception|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||19 3/4 x 19 3/4|
|style name||Posture Series|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
OFM Posture Series Fabric Mid-Back Task Chair, Taupe/Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by r4488 from IMPORTANT NOTE Color "taupe" is not as shown. It is actually more mauve in color than taupe. MOST IMPORTANT - the chair seat is harder than any upholstered chair I have ever sat in, let alone one that appears to be well-padded. I cannot imagine how this construction ever went to market.
Date published: 2017-07-17