This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Boise® X-9® Multi-Use Copy Paper, Letter Size (8 1/2" x 11"), 20 Lb, 92 (U.S.) Brightness, Ream Of 500 Sheets, Case Of 10 Reams, Pallet Of 40 Cases Item # 895391
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help projects go smoothly with Boise X-9 multi-use copy paper. Perfect for everyday copying and printing, this multi-use copy paper offers consistent performance and high runnability, so you can worry less about printer jams and downtime.
- Ideal for high-volume print jobs when speed matters.
- 20-lb. paper weight works well in copiers and printers.
- Provides 99.99% Jam-Free performance.
- 92 brightness, acid-free paper won’t yellow or fade over time.
- This white copy paper comes in a case of 10 reams with 40 cases on a pallet.
- Includes basic inside delivery. Available for delivery only in 5 business days or less. First floor receiving area only. Basic inside delivery includes lift-gate truck and simple inside delivery — simple inside delivery is moving the pallet off the truck to a first-floor receiving area. Entryway must be at least 48" wide. It does not include (1) breaking down the pallet to make the delivery, (2) making multiple deliveries within the account, or (3) stacking the product on a shelf.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||10|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Sold as a Case||Yes|
|Sold as a Pallet||Yes|
|Cases Per Pallet||40|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||104|
|Product Line||X-9 Multi-Use Copy Paper|
|number of holes punched||0|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified COC|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||400|
|total number of sheets||200000|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Show More ▾|